1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valla 2010 - pics

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Van Housing, Jul 30, 2010.

1. The Brewmaster

The Brewmaster New Member

2. The Brewmaster

3. The Brewmaster

4. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

People may disagree but I felt a bit shy to ask if I could take a photo of your table, I didn't real know anyone.
    Yes definitely will take your photograph next time, I am sure you will appreciate it more then the kookaburra.

5. The Brewmaster

6. The Brewmaster

7. The Brewmaster

8. 77/kombi/surfer

77/kombi/surfer Well-Known Member

more pics

i got a couple of pics,
    I dont no if anyone noticed but there it did seem to be around 30+ utes about the camping ground at Valla and at the show.More than ive ever seen.No wonder they are getting hard to find a good one!!!!
    And yes brutus,s d.c. brother was there ! it was a supprise to see j.p. turn up out of the blue to the event.Should of turned up clown, it would of blown a few people away to see both of them together....
    Did any one notice Ian driving his t3 on airbags around the sway meet dumped on one side,draging its ass?He had a ball showing off his airbags in the show an shine section.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. 77/kombi/surfer

77/kombi/surfer Well-Known Member

a few more utes.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

Got home about 3ish this afternoon photos are still uploading.... Wow what a weekend. I am hooked!! Bubba made it up and back with out a hiccup, it was the in-between that was an issue, missed out on the convoy and the street parade due to a fried Petronix kit and coil. Fortunately the local Repco (don't tell my boss:eek:) was open and a new coil was purchased and some spare points installed, managed to get in the last hour of the street show. Wish I had of met more of you all on Saturday night but had an early start Sunday for some more tripping around before heading back in what can only be described as the most interesting and nerve testing run back to Sydney with some seriously crazy winds. Will post what photos I can soon as they finish uploading. Thanks again to all I saw and met for a good time.... no wait a great time!

P.S. This trip has had another perk. My wonderful wife who really hasn't had a great understanding for the passion that is VWisim has decided we are moving north and I can have a "Few" VWs when we do as long as one is a camper and maybe one of those "wagon" ones as well...:D
    So look out North coast in the next 12-18mths we are officially heading up that way..... now to finish a few things around this house and find me a job somewhere up there.

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Big congrats to my cousin Scott for getting his 56 finished in time for Valla!! Car had no engine in it on tuesday and a million other things to be fitted before he left early wednesday morning. Persistence payed off as he won a trophy from what I was told.

12. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Good news Nath! That girl is smart to give you incentive like that ;)
    It started getting windy yesterday afternoon on the way home - we first hit them after Buladelah.

13. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

Someone told me the there was about 62 kombi's in the street parade....(& still a few left back in the park)

14. 3Amigos

3Amigos Active Member

keep the eye candy coming...gr8 pics:D

15. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

And one stuck in a shed at the local bridgestone :eek::cry:

Here is a link to my pics so far....rest will follow.

http://s548.photobucket.com/albums/ii345/dubman68/Valla 2010/

Last edited: Aug 2, 2010
  16. Necro

Necro Active Member

Yeah JP told me he was going, and I agree one day the two, side by side will amaze and confound people...Easter at Narooma is when they will be reunited...I imagine tears will flow as they lock bumpers...:)

Alas I could not make it for I was chained by the two headed monster that is employment and finances....I hope to make it to Valla one day....I just had an idea too for project X....Hmmm...But Lulu is in line for a make over first....

That interior, was so fine, I thought it needed another viewing, bet she wasn't in mind when they invented decollatage....I know thats the word but I pulled the spelling out me bum and can't be fagged checking....how's that for rebellious...damn...I can't do it.... it's spelt....d├ęcolletage...I can't do it, I must conform.....arrrrgggghhh!!!

Anyways, Valla looks the shiz, I wish I was there, I so wish I was there. But woe is me, I was not. :rolleyes:

But then if I had of gone, methinks I would be just a puddle on the ground, not knowing where to go next, where to look, or even what was up or down....sooooo many lovely VW's.....I need a lie down now...

Last edited: Aug 2, 2010
  17. The Brewmaster

18. The Brewmaster

19. The Brewmaster

20. The Brewmaster

Judy's and Mick's Oval ......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]