1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video of burning kombi

Discussion in 'Kombi Spotting' started by SUTTO, Aug 12, 2007.

1. SUTTO

SUTTO Active Member

Well i was searching the term "VW Buss" in my space videos as i am really missing my kombi and i came across some footage of a burning kombi that i find quite spectacular due to what they are listening to at the time (This is the end) and how you can see a small explosion in the fuel tank and the poor kombi up in flames. I can't tell if it's a low light or not though.
    WARNING: This footage may contain images of a burning kombi, not for the faint heated.
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1688997

2. Littleozzybloke

Littleozzybloke New Member

oh dear me.....what does one say...Bumma!...
    I feel for the poor owner of that bus...be a nightmare to stand there and watch your kombi go up in flames...
    i have two extinguishers, one in the van...and one 'easytoget' in the motor compartment as well..

can't be too careful guys....cause once your bus is gone...it is gone...:(

3. juzbee

juzbee Member

Didi hear giggling.. i think i heard giggling.. im hoping i mistook the giggling for crying.. coz giggling at a kombi burning down is criminal...
    That was soooooo sad.. I know how it feel's, bought back memories.. ho hum
    :(

4. Van Housing

Van Housing Well-Known Member

Alice and I heard the laughter, too! Quite charming, finding entertainment in other peoples' misfortune... :(

Seeing videos like this fills me with dread, I also have personal experience with such a fire... I think I should install one of those deluge devices in the engine bay - one day....

5. poor thing

it was goin up but wasnt it!