1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VW Nationals Sydney

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Dubman, May 26, 2013.

1. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

Top day out and great to see every one, already planning Eloise's first car, Christine loved the imported Type 3 SquareBack? I though maybe a Mk1 or 2 Golf Convertible or a Karmman Ghia. only got 16 years to prepare so will keep brain storming:lol:
    Some great Kombis there today to given me some more inspiration to get more done to mine and I think even Chris is keen to get open the purse now. May have the go ahead to spend some real money on it next year, we shall see.

2. wirrah

wirrah Well-Known Member

Nationals 2013

Just to get things rolling

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. wirrah

wirrah Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't see this thread before I started another. Apologies. Maybe they can be joined.

It was a good day. Weather was perfect!

4. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Today was a fabulous day. So great to catch up with lots of people convoying down from Newcastle, walking around and meeting up at the pub. I know there were some photos taken of the pub - Gary, did it catch the ambience? lol
    Big thanks to Phil (Syncro) for trying to sort my issues with no blinker - you worked a bit of magic anyway, even though it is busted, it worked on the way home!! my new housings should arrive this week anyway so I won't have to worry (hopefully).
    Thanks to Gus and Rachael for waiting for me and driving back with me.
    Thanks to Yorkiebar for picking up the sliding door and making it easy to get rid of and a bit of room in my garage.
    Hey - I just had a thought - maybe my kombikarma for today was offloading a sliding door and my blinker worked!!
    Never doubt the karma peoples!!! LOL

Hopefully some photos will be put up soon, I was too busy.

5. Frank

Frank Active Member

Good to see everyone today and catch up !

I saw many Kombis that I haven't seen before, also plenty of amazing beetles and other VWs - great show

6. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Greg, you must have posted at the same time as me! All fixed and thank you for making Little Red a star!!! She got so many people stopping and looking when they were doing the wheels.

7. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

Sorry didnt get to catch up with all, was busy. Good too catch up with the people that I did meet, Some amazing cars there lucky mine has a cover over it.

8. pvwg

pvwg Member

It was a great day some fantastic Kombi's and VW's it was great to see everyone and meet new friends we are all so lucky to be involved in such a great sport and have terrific people involved

9. Greg N

Greg N Member

Sorry I didn't get to meet everyone, they couldn't have parked me further away from the other T3's and T2's if they had tried. Mine was the Blue T3 parked next to the Karman Motorhome. Was a great day and got to see some nice Volkswagens

Greg

10. Squidy

Squidy Well-Known Member

Top day, top people, some great dubs. Was too busy to take photos ! Will enjoy the ones that are out up :)

11. syncro

syncro Well-Known Member

I wondered who owned that.

12. Ozzie

Ozzie Member

Top Day it was great to catch up :)

13. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

Spent too much time chatting and drooling only a handful of pics gotta say I loved this what ever it is?
    _5267954.jpg

14. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

vw fridolin.

15. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

16. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

17. TheYorkieBar

TheYorkieBar Active Member

I liked these today also.....

Camo.jpg Red Oval.jpg

18. wirrah

wirrah Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

19. Syncro27

Syncro27 Well-Known Member

Greg,

Saw your van after chatting to your folks in their yellow aircooled camper in the Just Kampers area whilst hassling Kai for some big discounts!

Saw Greg the photographer breifly too.

20. Greg N

Greg N Member

Thanks Wirra! I was busy taking photos of all the other VW's except one of my own :cool:

Greg