VWs @ the Berry Patch 2016

Discussion in 'Tasmania' started by carazeee, Feb 3, 2016.

1. carazeee

carazeee Member

Hey guys,
    Have just heard from Craig at the Berry Patch in Turners Beach that the event will be happening on Sat 12th March with camping over on that night.

We will arrange a cruise up there the same as last year. Hopefully we can get more cars there than last year!

Cheers,
    Damo

2. crazy

crazy Member

Winner looks like the family and I should be able to make it this year!

3. kombiwomble

kombiwomble Active Member

Thanks Damo - I bet there have been a few enquiries - I messaged them a week ago so I could put it in my diary. A cruise is definitely in order!

4. garlo

garlo Member

I think G & I are able to make this for an overnighter this year. It'll be nice to catch up with you guys & gals again...Nige.

5. Kombi Dad

Kombi Dad Well-Known Member

We will be in Tassie at the time and definitely intend to be there and camp overnight. We tow a 6X4 trailer and hope that won't be an issue. Also have a Maltese dog and hope that it will be OK to have him there as well.

Ian

6. understanding_mercury

understanding_mercury Member

Looks like there's going to be a great turn out again this year! This is our little man's first 'camping trip' so we are extra excited, it will be a good practice run for The Busstop!

It's great that you can make it! If you wanted to contact the owner Craig to confirm about your little dog here's the Facebook page with contact details

https://www.facebook.com/theberrypatch.com.au/

I think from memory someone had a small dog with them last year and it wasn't an issue :)

7. understanding_mercury

Also if anyone is interested, we'll have a convoy from Somerset/Burnie. I'll just have to confirm a time!

8. Kombi Dad

Thanks Amanda. I have contacted Craig but will definitely be there whether the little dog is welcome or not. We can leave him with replies at George Town if need be.

Ian

9. carazeee

carazeee Member

There were multiple dogs there last year so I'm sure it won't be any trouble!!

melissa likes this.
  10. Kombi Dad

Heard back from Craig and yes the little dog is welcome. So much looking forward to the camp.

Ian

11. BigRedBusDriver

BigRedBusDriver New Member

Hi this will be my first time coming and I'd love to meet up and join your convoy if you don't mind!

understanding_mercury likes this.
  12. crazy

crazy Member

Anyone doing a convoy from Hobart? I'm keen if there is one

13. understanding_mercury

If anyone is interested in a convoy from Burnie, we are hoping to get to the Berry Patch around 10am. Thought if we meet at the Yacht Club around 9.15am and follow the old coast road, we can meet up with BigRedBusDriver (and anyone else) in Ulverstone at about 9.45 then cruise on over to Turners Beach. Looking forward to it :)

BigRedBusDriver likes this.