WA meet in Toodyay

Discussion in 'WA' started by rd300000, Nov 4, 2007.

1. rd300000

rd300000 New Member

A couple of photo's of todays meet. Was well organised and great to meet so many other Kombi's.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kombicam

kombicam New Member

It was great to meet other Kombi fans and drive to Toodyay in convoy...turned a few heads...

It was a shame my little girl was still pretty crook as we had a feed and then bolted i could have looked and chatted for a few hours. There were some really well done busses there and some proud owners...

Great to chat to a few of you and hope we can get something regular on the calander.
    I have a few pics that I will try to get up..

3. loubee

loubee New Member

We had a great time, Toodyay was the perfect spot! There were some amazing buses, gave us loads of ideas for Maisie.....:)

4. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

What a great turnout, nice to see so many new faces and kombis on this site.......introduce yourselves, it's always nice to put faces to names......well done.............Lorraine

5. Live&Direc

Live&Direc Member

Photos on the way. It was a great day, and everyone was so welcoming to us Mexicans. We hope to see some of you East/Southside sometime!

6. Live&Direc

Live&Direc Member

Photos!

Just a side note, we saw this sweet stretch-beetle driving around Perth Yesterday:

[​IMG]

but back to the gathering in Tood Jay.

The days' highlight was obviously getting there, where we took up both lanes climbing Perth's hills:

[​IMG]

But once we were there, the Three Orange Campers together! - Classic!

(Our Bert is in the Middle)

[​IMG]

But the class was high, and the Splitties were out in force...

7. Live&Direc

Live&Direc Member

Photos II

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and some sweet stickers going around too
    [​IMG]

8. Live&Direc

Live&Direc Member

Thanks to everyone who was there, we had a tops day out, Without any breakdowns to boot! Our door even (stayed) closed!

- Rowan and Jen

[​IMG]

9. Diddlie

Diddlie New Member

Sorry we missed you again Cam!!! Hope the little un gets back to full health soon. Will post my piccies later.

10. back street bessie

back street bessie Active Member

Nice one...looks and sounds as though a drama free day was had.Beautiful buses and great photography.Thanks for sharing :)

11. scotia

scotia New Member

Had a great time at Toodyay, nice to meet everyone and look forward to a few more get togethers. The drive up was great - looking in my rear view window as all the kombis came round the corners behind me was awesome, especially when we were taking up two lanes. Will post some photos soon.

12. WAY2COOL

WAY2COOL Member

Yeah, what a fantastic day.Sure was a great look heading up thru the hills.A really good turnout .The burgers were good,the beer was cold and the company warm.We're looking forward to doing it again...and again..Kim & Woody

13. ttmck

ttmck Super Moderator Staff Member

Great pics good to see you all together and for those who missed make sure you get along for the next one .
    This what K.C. is all about .

14. shannon

shannon New Member

cant believe i missed it have been really busy lately with uni lately and havent had time to check the site. was very close to tears when i saw this. spuing that i missed it. good to see yous finally got a meet up to work hopefully i will be able to get to the next one.

15. Roy

Roy Administrator Staff Member

Great to see the WA members out in force.