wanted a bus to rent for a few hours for wedding

Discussion in 'Kombi Club' started by chayle, Jan 28, 2018.

1. chayle

chayle Active Member

Gday guys and girls me and my fiancee are aloping the start of november 2018 and after a bus for a few hours and are willing to pay for your services we will be in the gold coast hinterland in springbrook location will be the natural bridge and will be staying out that way all we need is the bus to take me to the location first then back to pick up my fiancee and to have some photos with then take us back to our hotel..
    be good to see what busses are around available so post away the pics of your busses and we can have a look

2. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

Your project bus resto.......... is still a unfinished project then? :rolleyes:

3. David H

David H Well-Known Member

That's a long term plan for what I understand is "eloping" & with such a long lead time. No business of mine but why 'elope' & with such 'planning'? What about family being there?
    Cheers

4. chayle

chayle Active Member

Yeah its still unfinished haven't worked on her in a while would have loved to used it but unfortunately no go

Yeah I know what you mean but still gotta save for it I guess it's a modified way of sloping hahha just the 2 of us to make it special and as for family hahha yeah that's a different story

David H likes this.
  5. bern

bern Active Member

aloping and sloping ??? there are 2 of you did u mean 2loping?
    Mine could be done by then, a 74 Sopru camper!!
    sleeper if u will !!! lol
    Kermit green with white atop the beltline 4 seater,,,,sink and roobar included
    no charge for being the best man aye....

David H likes this.
  6. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2018
  7. Squidy

Squidy Well-Known Member

8. Grantus

Steve,

Do you get requests for a celebrant sometimes?

I’ve got an awesome friend, who is a celebrant, and has now moved to Noosa, and based there to do work. She also gets clients requesting Kombis for occasions.

I think I should link you two in a mutual email, to contact each other if needed.

Let me know.....;)

9. Squidy

Squidy Well-Known Member

Thanks mate, don’t really get asked about celebrants as we’re normally one of the last things to be booked but more than happy to work with anyone.

10. Grantus

Fair enough...... transport would be last peg to nail in an event.

PM me your direct email addy, and I’ll link you in with June, in a mutual email.

https://www.junecopeman.com/