1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Westfalia wood headliner help

Discussion in 'Interior' started by drindiana, Apr 29, 2013.

1. drindiana

drindiana Member

Am seeking some patterns to make my own wood headliner for all roof sections of my 71 Bay. Would have been happy to buy a pre-made kit except shipping and likely damage getting to Australia sets me back. Am happy to pay for the patterns and the shipping. Alternatively a drawing with dimensions would be awesome. I dont think I have the skills to measure the bus and get it right.
    cheers Shaun

2. 1975 Westfalia

1975 Westfalia Member

Are you still after this? I may be removing my 75 Westfalia cab lining soon - temporarily, mind ;-)
    I'm used to making patterns, so I could make one if you still need it.

3. drindiana

drindiana Member

Hey, thanks for the follow up and offer. I actually don't need them anymore. I sourced some "brown paper" templates from the UK and picked them up when I went there for work last year. I have not used them yet, am hopeful they work as planned. I think I will need to do in the coming months for the Christmas Hols.
    cheers Shaun

4. wirrah

wirrah Well-Known Member

If you need any close up photos as a guide (roof installed) let me know as I have a '71 Westfalia with timber roof.

Greg

5. drindiana

drindiana Member

Hey Greg that would be fantastic if you wouldn't mind.
    Cheers Shaun

6. wirrah

wirrah Well-Known Member

Send you a PM about this