Whats cooking and painting?

Discussion in 'Klub Fest 2007' started by Archeress, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Archeress

Archeress Active Member

Thats right dave....your a cereal pest therefore a special K.........K1 is kyra(for now)K2 is moi...and K3 is an honourary title for Spinner(kim) seeing as she is known as spinner and wouldnt want that nic to go down the gurgler.

2. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Que? For now? I've started referring to myself in all aspects of life as K1, so it has to stick honey buns. I even refer to my husband as "husband of K1" and children as "ferals of K1', so it had better stick. Kidding completely by the way. The kids would never answer to that! :D

Isn't there a drug called Special K? Do you want to be confused with that Dave?

3. Doc

Doc Active Member

You are very right
    I believe "Special K" refers to a drug called Ketamine
    Was very popular a few years a go in anaesthetics esp. I think in the Vietnam possibly Korean war.
    The drug is lovely secondary that you can anaesthise someone on it and it doesn't depress their respiratory centers, hence they continue to breath even at high doses. Calms kids down etc...
    So why don't we use it...
    In a large proportion of people it gives psychotic reactions as they awake; very bad and violent psychotic reactions.

I remember seeing an anaesthetist in the UK use it on a drunk driver who killed a family except for the five year old who was badly burn't.
    He sat next to the drunk after we had spent an evening putting his leg back together and whispered things in his ear.....

As for Ketamine now we use it for preop sedation in children (not often) and occasionally if a spinal or epidural block doesn't work and the mother is desperate to stay awake in LSCS.

In small doses and pleasant surroundings not much pain and euphoria.

I remember it was mentioned in the movie Armageddon when they were testing the bloods of Bruce Willis's crew and mentioned that one had a vetinary substance on board.

4. Archeress

Archeress Active Member

DOC.......In honour of Marley's unveiling i shall be bringing a blueberry pav.

5. Doc

Doc Active Member

Then I'll supply the blue champagne

6. Spinner

Spinner New Member

thats right doc, mini pitchforks, how did you know???

By the way, speaking of drugs. i remember that my gran used to take something called 'Slow K'. i think it had something to do with potassium and water retention. so does that make you a bloated clown, necro?, that needs to pee a lot???

7. Necro

Necro Active Member

I am only a Slow K after taking some Special K....

And no I am not bloated, nor do I have fat ankles....:eek:

8. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

No Babe, your a "Special" Klown.....
    as in limited edition...one of a kind....hehehe
    Judy

9. Archeress

Archeress Active Member

Enough of this idle chit chat please peoples.....keep it to food and paint...LOL
    Question.......will there be 1 or 2 or more firedrums?....are we allowed or do we just not care?........will there be a few bbq plates around?..to throw some burgers on?.......

10. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

I will be bringing an electric fry pan with spag bol in it, once we eat that you could use the fry pan to cook in. (after I wash it up)

11. Spinner

Spinner New Member

I only have 1 fire drum. Are we allowed?? who knows....

12. cbus

cbus Well-Known Member

Will fire drum take a barbie plate or spit roast over it

col

13. Spinner

Spinner New Member

definitely. i have a grate thingy that goes over the whole top. stops scouts from falling into it!!!

14. cbus

cbus Well-Known Member

Does that make them easier to eat when cooked??

cheers
    col