1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHEN I OWNED IT v AFTER I SOLD IT

Discussion in 'Kombi Stories' started by MAP77, May 22, 2019.

1. David H

David H Well-Known Member

Still curing after 30yrs;).
    As for the museum would you like to be the first to donate:p.
    Cheers

Wayne murray likes this.
  2. Wayne murray

Wayne murray Well-Known Member

It's a good fire poker:eek:;),you don't have to get off the lounge chair any more.:rolleyes::oops:.

rstucke, David H and melissa like this.
  3. chris taylor

chris taylor Well-Known Member

Hi Geof .Why do they do that ???????? i guess cos they do not appreciate what these things really are ,they do not see them as an iconic vehicle that change the way a lot of families lived and played , I know sounds like a load of crap but thats how i see it, may be i am old fashion but
    i always thought to myself that even though my Kombi lives with me, it really isnt mine ;) , i am just looking after it for the time being,then at some point someone else will take over and treat it with love and attention that i am giving it,:) but then reality kicks in and i realise that a figment of my imagination,and that wont happen. I like you would so pissed off and angry:mad:, this is the reason that while i am still kicking it will stay right where it has been for the last 28 years, in my shed ,under cover ,looked after and serviced as required , so i do understand where you are coming from.
    Regards Chris

David H, micklyan and Wayne murray like this.
  4. Wattie

Wattie Well-Known Member

Thanks Chris, we are both on the same page.

chris taylor likes this.