1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's Coming and Where Are You Staying?

Discussion in 'Kombi Club Bus Stop 2011' started by melissa, Apr 23, 2010.

1. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Kai - did you ask about the site 59 that was cancelled by Annie? - it has an ensuite.

2. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

Yeah, don't want an ensuite, just the power need charge for laptop and phones. Might just get an inverter for my deep cycle battery but

3. GoblinSA

GoblinSA New Member

**CURSES**

Just realised I've totally mucked up my dates - thinking that uni holidays fell in line with school holidays and they do not!!!!!!

I've got a mid term exam on the 28th which means we would have to leave early on the Easter Monday! Have to have a big rethink now. :(

4. Jimmypar5

Jimmypar5 Member

Well can now say with confidence that we will be coming. Have been booked in since last year, but did not realise the minefield I was entering in wanting to have Neville registered as a 4 seater with a compliant rock n roll bed in NSW.:p And as every other time I have made plans to attend a Kombiclub get together I have been buggered with either family or work, I wasn't tempting fate till I had the new rego in my hot little hands:D
    So, the Queen Bee (aka Fran), her mate Patsy (honorary back seat driver) and I will be in ensuite site 61 from the 21st to the 27th. And Mel, you promised Mars bar slice, right:lol:

5. melissa

Absolutely James! Mars Bar slice to celebrate!

6. Jimmypar5

Jimmypar5 Member

Also goes so well with a little red, a little white, a little champagne, much beer, in fact all the important food groups:p

7. GoblinSA

GoblinSA New Member

John Dougherty, I've PM'ed you but no reply - if you read this, can you get in touch with me? I have some things that I'm trying to get to Narooma for someone - you are my only hope!

8. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

Hey Di,

From another thread, John Dougherty's mobile number is 0400 001 370, if that helps you.....:rolleyes:

9. Syncro27

Syncro27 Well-Known Member

We may have to pull out of this at the last minute as Sienna my 3yr old cant stop vomiting. We think she is getting better then she eats something bland because she gets hungry, takes 2 small bites then 10 minutes later she vomits????

We are booked into the doctors for tomorrow as that is the first chance we can get but if it keeps up we will be in the hospital over Easter instead of Narooma.

Anyway if it doesnt work out there is always next year.

Cheers,

10. saabman

saabman Well-Known Member

Thats a bugger scott,

Hope she picks up soon!!

11. greenbay

greenbay New Member

We are already there,had a bit of drama on arrival and 3 cabins later all is good.cleanliness leaves a bit to be desired.camp sites are nice and grassy and flat and the pool is heated

12. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

any surf jay?

13. greenbay

greenbay New Member

Just had a quick look Kai,the beach out the front didn't look too flash but I'll sus it out tomorrow and let you know

14. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

cool, dad wants to know :)

15. greenbay

greenbay New Member

Tell him to bring. Surfboards,wetsuits and cans of tooheys

16. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

Mick is bringing his board too :)

17. Syncro27

Syncro27 Well-Known Member

We found a late night doctor last night , the Doc checked Sienna out and seemed to think she was OK sending us home with some Panadol in Siennas belly and a letter to take to hospital should things not settle down by the time we got home from the doctors.

She seemed to be OK so we put her to be just near us overnight and she slept like a baby.

She seems OK so far but still only on fluids at this stage.

Maybe today will be the day she gets better - fingers crossed!!

18. melissa

Good to hear she is doing ok - there are lots of bugs going around at the moment.

19. GoblinSA

GoblinSA New Member

Have an awesome time folks!

Will be with you in spirit and from our desert camp, will raise our glasses to everyone eastering it up on there east coast. We are heading to Coober Pedy instead as the idea of spending 4 to 6 days on the road for one day and two nights at Narooma just didn't seem like the relaxing break we needed.

Melissa, I'm sending some decals up with JD that you can use for prizes or whatever. If you can't use them - give them away.

Big love to all !

20. melissa

We will miss you Diana and thanks for your considerate contribution! Have a great time!