Who's coming and where are you staying

Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus Stop 2015' started by ruby6689, May 1, 2014.

1. Ninga

Ninga Well-Known Member

If they don't, they're sure to by the end of the weekend! :D

2. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

someone bring a spare vw badge and some blu tack!

3. jtkombi

jtkombi Active Member

I've got a friend taking her family to Sawtell over Easter, just because her kids are Kombi mad. Her name is Kellie if anyone sees her snooping about your buses, good chance you will. They don't have a Kombi but are keen to check them out, if anyone can show her son William one, you'll have a friend for life. Here's a couple of pic from his 4th b'day, he's already got the VW bug.

P.S. if you offer her a drink, don't, unless you have a lot of panadol handy.
    FB_IMG_1427778315523.jpg FB_IMG_1427778306869.jpg FB_IMG_1427778294256.jpg

Attached Files:

4. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

I'm sure William will be able to look in a lot of kombis, nice to have a young one to encourage.

5. 68BUS

68BUS Well-Known Member

If it the 5th wheeler near the toilet block I believe they are nice. My daughter befriended theirs briefly last night. I will say hello and welcome them aboard.

6. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

hey brad ask them what they are needing as I may be able to help out

68BUS and ruby6689 like this.
  7. oldman

oldman Super Moderator Staff Member

I have close friends in Coff's that'll be snooping around also....:cool:
    Their only son, Aiden, has Downe's Syndrome & is the lovliest fella you'll ever meet....
    I bought him a pair of board shorts with kombis on 'em a month ago & he's ITCHING to see all the busses at the campground...:)
    I'm betting he'll be riding shotgun in the Tardis for the cruise to Bello.
    It's one of his favourite places to go swimming - The Promised Land -
    ( I'm guessing we'll be extending the cruise through there !! anyone wanting to come along will be more than welcome, it's a glorious spot, appropriately named...)
    Cheers,
    Mark

8. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

They are on site 15 on the corner of your street. I messaged the caravan park with the details Kai gave me but wouldn't hurt to go over and let them know yourself just in case the message hasn't been passed on. I site 17, the one two along from him occupied yet? Another ring in and a permanent booking for this site. I asked the park to se if they would swap with Squidy on 16 to keep the kombis together. Doesn't really matter there will be kombis everywhere you look by Friday. The park is keeping their office open an extra hour (until 7pm) as they have 85 lots coming in, mostly Kombis. :)

Mark - I love 'the Promised Land' also and looked at including it in the cruise but thought for the majority it may leave them short of time to get back, relax and then get their 'Glad Rags' on.

68BUS likes this.
  9. jtkombi

jtkombi Active Member

Thanks in advance for looking after them. Not sure if they are there yet, but I let them know to make themselves known.

10. Lindave

Lindave New Member

We are bringing a couple..hubby has a low g string!

11. Joy Kombi Wolfsburg

Joy Kombi Wolfsburg Active Member

Girls my age can't get away with a low G string!!!!

stusbus, 68BUS and ruby6689 like this.
  12. Joy Kombi Wolfsburg

Joy Kombi Wolfsburg Active Member

Hey JD,

Battery packs fully charged. AAs for the controllers, check! Packed and ready. Drive safely and I'll see you in two sleeps!!!!!!!!!

ruby6689 likes this.
  13. Kombi Kapers

Kombi Kapers Active Member

Ok, leaving home NOW for road trip to Sawtell Bussstop! Overnighting Newcastle to meet up with Heatherbrae convoyers tomorrow morning.
    Everybody have a safe and enjoyable trip from wherever you're coming from, see you at Sawtell for a great kombi Easter.
    Cheers,...John

melissa and ruby6689 like this.
  14. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

Safe travelling all....I leave first thing tomorrow morning....looking forward to our yearly get together :)

15. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

If they cope with the impending rabble, that is the mottley crew known as the Kombi Club, and you all feel they qualify for honorary members.......hopefully someone has a Kombi Club sticker to plant on their rear window. ;)

16. DakDak67

DakDak67 Active Member

Have an awesome time folk, no way I can get there this year, I'm looking forward to a finished bus this time next year . Thumbs up to all.

17. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

That's a shame Chris - next time :)