1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yay for the caravan park.

Discussion in 'Kombi Club Bus Stop 2011' started by GoblinSA, Apr 12, 2011.

1. GoblinSA

GoblinSA New Member

Just wanted to say that the caravan park has been really good about us cancelling our booking at Narooma. Being as Kai is taking over our powered site, they are even going to refund our deposit - something I did not expect at all.

2. VanAime

VanAime Active Member

So that means you're not coming Diana?? :cry:

3. GoblinSA

GoblinSA New Member

Unfortunately not. I didn't realise that school holidays and uni holidays were not the same this year. I can't leave any earlier than the Wed before easter so it would mean racing up to Narooma to get there Friday evening night, then leaving Sunday morning to get home Tuesday in time for uni to start again on Wednesday. I have an exam on Thursday otherwise I'd consider skipping a couple days of uni.

Disappointed but not heartbroken - we will still go away, just a bit closer.

4. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

They still haven't contacted me. Did they say they would?

5. GoblinSA

GoblinSA New Member

Might be best for you to drop them an e-mail or ring them - they said there was no trouble transferring the site to you though.

6. VanAime

VanAime Active Member

That's a real shame Diana, but you gotta do what you gotta do!!

I see the Bluegrass festival has been moved to Beechworth, so we might catch up then.