1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. SunnyJim
  2. Doris
    Doris SunnyJim
    Hi mate,

I was just wondering what head unit you were running in your kombi?

Cheers
    Sam
    1. SunnyJim
      SunnyJim
      Doris I got a eBay single din unit. No name chinese brand
      Mar 26, 2019 at 9:32 AM
  3. David H
    David H
    Old guy with 76 Sopru 2lt fuel injected. Had 'Old Boy' for 32 years. Picture cost me 2 front ball joints.
  4. Gary Osborne
    Gary Osborne Luckyphil
    Hi Phil. Wondering if you may know of a good painter for my T3. No hurry but would like to talk to someone. Cheers Gary
    1. Luckyphil
      Luckyphil
      Hi Gary
      send a private message to Syncro27 as he has recently used a guy at Tuggerah that he is happy with.
      Mar 20, 2019
  5. Kristee
    Kristee
    Long time Kombi lover, finally become a Kombi owner of a 1974 a week ago .
  6. DaveC.
    DaveC.
    Trans4ma
  7. angemac
    angemac
    Hello!! Thanks for letting me join :) I need some help... We believe we have an early 1961 bus... but not too sure..
  8. Kew
    Kew Roy
    Hi Roy,

My name is Kew, I just went to sign up to the kombi club this morning and was surprised to see that I must have signed up in the past at some stage. Is it possible to close this account? I used my full name and would prefer it if I hadn't? If it's possible for you to change - just having "Kew" is fine.

I recently bought a T3 so will be looking to get some pics up and introduce myself shortly.

Thanks,

Kew
  9. ChrisG
    ChrisG Wayne murray
    Hi Wayne, Sorry - only just looked at this. Didn't make it to the show but you are welcome to those parts. My email is chrisgrainge@me.com
  10. Searl'e
    Searl'e Jako
    Hi Jako
    From your post last July! How did you go with your window tint? Did you go ahead I quite like the idea am thinking along the same lines,not be for the purists, but it's what I've decided to do. Not going to pay somebody good dollars but had a good look at utube videos & are quietly confident. Let me know if you went ahead & what quantities are required for 74 Kombi Camper. Cheerz John
  11. Searl'e
    Searl'e Nozza
    Hi Nozza
    Looking thru your last years post to new member re A/c & noticed your Pic of fan. I also noticed your pic of your nice wood rim steering wheel. Wouldn't have the old one laying around would you. I am trying to fill cracks in mine to pass R/W without much success. Can't afford $500 for new one, but wood looks nice what are they worth.
    Cheerz
    John
  12. ChrisG
    ChrisG Wayne murray
    Hi Wayne, Good to meet you at Spears Ppint yesterday. I remembered when I got home, I've got the 2 small pieces of load bed metal for a dual cab from Klassic Fab. I don't need them, so you are very welcome to them if you would like. Cheers. Chris. chrisgrainge@me.com
    1. Wayne murray
      Wayne murray
      Hi Chris ,It is good to meet and have a chat, are you going to Newcastle show in two weeks ?, If those pieces for a double cab if your not wanting I gratefully will take them . thanks
      regards Wayne
      Feb 25, 2019
  13. bern
    bern brendonhall
    Hi mate just saw this beaut pic of your bus, I just brt another but 75 Tin-top with factory air-con!. The Sopru is almost done...just a few tweeks and new tyres and will sell then.
    Not able to get to Dubs @ Toowoomba this year, or we could have met up. Drop in if you are heading to Brissie. Keep in touch. bern@fernvale
  14. Searl'e
    Searl'e bern
    Hi Bern
    Haven't been on Forum for a while, busy doing Engine rebuild along with a little interior limited by skinny budget. Did you ever get to have a look @ those Hotdogs in Brisbane suit my 2 Litre Kombi Camper.
    Cheerz John
    1. bern likes this.
  15. ShazKombi
    ShazKombi
    Hi everyone
    1. Wayne murray
      Wayne murray
      You may be better going to the new member section and introducing yourself. new profile posts doesn't get seen by members that much .Hi by the way.
      Feb 23, 2019
  16. Wayne Walsh
    Wayne Walsh Roy
    Hey Roy , was just looking through the forums for some wisdom from fellow members. I was looking far some advice about 1600 engine replacement options and there was mention that you at Bus stop can supply a new engine from Mexico. Could you help out and if so what would the cost be. thanks Roy. Wayne
  17. Inakombi
    Inakombi
    Looking at re-registering my 74 Kombi in WA. I would only be using it probably once a month, can I get a 'reduced' registration?
  18. Craig de lacy
    Craig de lacy Roy
    Hi Roy. How do I get myself a Kombi club sticker. Would love one for the rear of the camper.
    thanks
    Craig.
  19. Jenny Frappell
    Jenny Frappell
    Getting excited about getting Bindi back, beautiful, Blue and restored.
  20. Omelette
    Omelette
    Just got a 72 Lowlight after years of waiting!