1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1976 Volkswagen Kombi on Gumtree at Bracken Ridge (Qld)

Discussion in 'Buying and selling help' started by Barra, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Barra

Barra Member

2. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

I'm in Bracken Ridge and recall seeing it but that was while driving. Nikferatu also lives in BR and he may have seen it and taken a closer look.

3. Barra

Barra Member

Thanks for that,
    Hopefully Nikferatu has seen it.:)

4. nikferatu

nikferatu Active Member

This fella is actually my next door neighbour! He's right, it doesn't get driven much, I've seen it once when the garage roller door was up but that was it, they have other daily drivers. I've only spoken to them a few times since they moved in (house is a rental) but seem like decent and friendly people, they are a young working couple. So the bit about it being under cover for some time I can vouch for. Happy to go and see him if you had any enquiries, good excuse to wander around there with a few beers...

Nick

5. Barra

Barra Member

Hi Nick,
    What a small world, living next door to another Kombi owner.
    I'd love to have a look at the Kombi. I have a T3 Trakka and I am thinking of moving to something like your neighbour's.
    I'm at Everton Park so I might give him a call and arrange a time to view it over the weekend.
    But always appreciate the input of those with knowledge and experience such as yourself.

Will keep you informed.

Barra

6. nikferatu

nikferatu Active Member

No worries, by all means stop by if you get over this way, maybe check I'm home - mobile is 0433 843 730.

Nick

7. Barra

Barra Member

Hi Nick,

Ducking over to have a squiz at 3:30pm today, hope to catch up :)

Arthur (Barra)

8. Barra

Barra Member

Hi Guys and Gals,

Had a quick (and uninformed) look at the Kombi yesterday and have come to the conclusion that my T3 is a great machine and it will take something special for me to make a change. Not saying it won't happen but it might take some searching. It's amazing the price we ask for our vehicles (they are getting rare!!).

Have a great week folks.

Arthur (Barra)

9. nikferatu

nikferatu Active Member

Fair enough - sorry I missed you BTW, I got your message but your ph number was blocked, otherwise could have been a bit better organised. The right one will come up eventually!

10. Barra

Barra Member

My apologies for that Nick, our home phone does that, should have used my mobile.

Take care