Discussion in 'ACT' started by Grantus, Aug 23, 2019.
I’m aiming at it, assuming no flights home, cancelled at the last minute.
I'm also aiming to go,I've got enough paint stirring sticks to last me a life time especially that I don't like painting, returning one wooden slat.
See you there Wayne.
can't do travelling again
That’s a shame ....... but enjoy your travels!
Looking like a perfect spring day around 18 degrees, partly cloudy, light breeze, & only a slight chance of a shower.
Hopefully better than it is in Sydney.......it's pi55ing down !! and has been for days.
Weather sounds good,I've just got to get out Sydney's bad weather first,at least it should be a dry car by the time I get down there.
Farmers weather not city commuters.
Although Sunday is now looking fine and 19 degrees, up to 15mm of rain is forecasted on Saturday. As this is a new venue for the event on Sunday, I’m not sure if it could be “weather affected”, like grounds too wet to park on.
If you hear or read anything about a cancellation or postponement Wayne, can you post it up please?
Yeah will do @ Grantus .Events in Canberra a well known for cancelling events on the site of rain,It doesn't help people that have to travel any distances. One year they had moved location due to sprinkling the week leading up to the event. Finding the new location wasn't easy.Notification was of cause late.
I know of two years that the Berry Blast From the Past, had to postpone, as the show ground was too wet to take vehicles.
As this is a new venue in Canberra for this year, I’m unsure of whether weather will be a deciding factor.
Send it here!
Latest forecast now predicts up to 20mm of rain on Saturday...... But still fine and 19 on Sunday.
Surely it has to pass Tumut on it’s way to the ACT?
80% chance of 1-5 mm according to the BOM, but they’re not always correct.
Here’s hoping Grant!
We are doing fine compared to some.
Separate names with a comma.