1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a very uneventful morning

Discussion in 'Kombi Club' started by generation fade, May 24, 2008.

1. generation fade

generation fade New Member

this morning, woke up at my girlfriends and as we were about to go and buy fish for her birthday, the car wouldnt start. i was thinking it was the battery, but i wasnt sure. i lifted up the engine lid to have a look at the motor, and then hopped in the front seat to call racq. as i was waiting for them to divert me, i thought i would try one more time, and the motor started! thinking it was the battery, i went and took it for a quick drive around the block, then picked up my girlfriend. as we were driving to the pet shop i hear a HONK! and look around, to the right of me is the most beautiful red kombi waving. but they weren't really waving, more hand gestures like 'the lid of your engine is still open idiot'. i quickly gave her the thumbs up and pulled off to the side of the road.

hows that for a kombi owner helping out another. red kombi lady, if you read this, i would just like to say a big thank you to you! the colour of your beautiful kombi has now inspired me to paint mine red!

ben

2. BargeArse

BargeArse Active Member

...but orange is a good colour, Ben!!! :p