1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About to be Kombi owner

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Dan&AmysKombi, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Dan&AmysKombi

Dan&AmysKombi New Member

Just a Quick hello from an enthusiastic about to be Kombi owner..My family owned a Kombi years ago and are now in the process of buying the same bus back from a friend who has taken care of it really well..My uncle was its original owner and it still has his name on the log books as the buyer in 1977 and its first 1000klm service..looking forward to chatting to you guys over the next couple of years and maybe catching up with some of you at some of the meets..Very excited to be reunited with a family heirloom and hopefully will have some pics on here soon..Happy & Safe motoring Cheers Dan

2. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the KombiClub.

3. Wodewick

Wodewick New Member

Welcome aboard. You should collect whatever old photos your family may have of it in its early travels. We are always interested in seeing photos. regards Rod.

4. Dan&AmysKombi

Dan&AmysKombi New Member

Thanks Guys.. I will have to go through the archives and see what i can muster up..Sure to be some crackers of the old girl somewhere. Although she has been resprayed since, and as far as i know she has been around the clock twice and up 60,000klms at the moment.

5. Ozzie

Ozzie Member

Welcome to the KC .

6. Just Corey

Just Corey New Member

Welcome, thats a good story, look forward to seeing some pics