1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adelaide

Discussion in 'Kombi Spotting' started by kmac, Sep 19, 2010.

1. kmac

kmac New Member

On my way down to wedding at McLaren Vale yesterday (at Olivers - great place btw) on South Rd and saw a white T3 (i think), then a fab looking splittie, pale yellow and white with a very smartly dressed gentleman driving in, chauffeured vehicle?? And also another white one. Then on the way home today (some what worse for wear,lol) another red bus, not sure of model? Dont think anyone saw me but i was the crazy blonde chic in the white 84 Mazda 626 with the toy Kombi on the dash, lol, waving or giving two fingers (the polite peace way!). Anyhoo, that made me happy and got a little dose of Kombi love, always a good feelin. Hope you all had a great weekend. Kris

2. Hurricane

Hurricane New Member

Hey Kris the white and yellow one on Saturday was Joe from Kombis 4 You he did a wedding with me on saturday. And that was me in the red one yesterday morning sorry I didn't see you!

3. kmac

kmac New Member

Hey, thats cool. I suspected wedding or similar, Joe was looking very dapper! Thanks for the feedback, not surprised you didnt see me, poor Mazzy girl isnt really a very 'noticable' little car, little gem that she is, lol. Kris

4. Just Corey

Just Corey New Member

Love it when that happens, some days the kombi's are out and about. Good to see someone else spotting in SA :D

5. kmac

kmac New Member

Thanks Corey, makes ya feel good seeing them. I was keeping an eye out for Thombie, maybe on my next journey down south. My Dad lives down Yankalilla way, even had him spotting one for sale down there a month or so ago, it moved a couple of times maybe around Willunga way, on the side of the road. He was going to check it out for me but it had moved again. Was it Cartek that you recommended for mechanics? Just over the bridge on the left on South rd, used to sell VW's? Kris

6. Just Corey

Just Corey New Member

Hey Kris, yes, that's cartek.

I'm often down that way, or near pt norlunga / seaford as I have friends and family there. Keep your eye out ;)

7. kmac

kmac New Member

Roger that Corey, will do!:D