1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention Melbourne Members!! KC Express

Discussion in 'Kombi Club Bus Stop 2011' started by melissa, Apr 16, 2011.

1. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Now I understand a lot of Melbourne members might be heading North after The Bus Stop to head to Nimbin but is there anyone heading back to Melbourne that might have room for some parts for StevieVW?
    Its not something small or light either - it is a bit on the heavy and bulky size - not a motor, but an oil cooler and flywheel and adaptor plate. Its in a plastic crate and it will be clean but we need to get it to Melbourne. We can get it from Melbourne to Tassie.
    Ideally, someone with a ute would be perfect as it would not be in the way , but if you have a spot on the floor in your camper, I am sure Stevie would be grateful. I am bringing it from my garage to Narooma.
    Can anyone help? I am also able to bring anything back to Newcastle if anyone needs anything transported.

2. peace_fam

peace_fam Member

How big is the crate and how quickly do you need it in Melbourne. I'm heading back Tuesday to Bairnsdale and going on to Melbourne a week and a half later. I may have room depending on the size.

3. melissa

Adrian has offered to take it from Melbourne to Tassie. They are not going directly from Narooma to Melbourne either, but I have the feeling they will have left Melbourne before then. I will get back to you with the size measurement but hopefully we can work something out.

4. melissa

Here are some photos - I weighed it and its 25kgs! I have packed it up and wrapped it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All packed up - ignore the fragile tape - that was on the bubblewrap I recycled - there is nothing fragile about this parcel!
    [​IMG]

5. Necro

Necro Active Member

If I can get to Narooma, I can get it back to Melbourne. But, my chances get slimmer each day, whilst my excitement grows. This is worse than waiting for Christmas when you're a kid.:eek:

6. melissa

Thanks Dave - will see how we get on.

7. peace_fam

peace_fam Member

Melissa, Offer still open as above. I just can't get it to Melbourne til the 7th/8th May. Let me know.

8. melissa

Thank you very much for the offer. I will bring it with me and work out the details at Narooma :D

9. StevieVW

StevieVW Well-Known Member

You people are fantastic, thank you soooo much Mel and anyone elsewho can help it on it's way!!!

10. jimmy

jimmy New Member

Hi Melissa, any chance you can bring me something back from Narooma? It may be a bit big! I've sent you a Pm. Thanks Jimmy

11. melissa

Sorted Jimmy.