1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bendalong with Squidy and Bay Window Bandit.

Discussion in 'NSW' started by bay window bandit, Jan 21, 2013.

1. bay window bandit

bay window bandit Active Member

Did a quick trip down to Bendalong on the south coast over the last weekend with Squidy and one of our mutual friends, so I thought I'd post a couple of pics.
    We left early Saturday morning and met up at the rest area on Mount Ousley before heading down to Albion Park for some breakfast and a bit of a chin wag, and soon enough we were off to Berry for some supplies.
    It wasn't long before we were turning off the Princes highway and heading down to the caravan park at Bendalong. Once we got there we found out we were in unpowered sites, but that didn't dampen our spirits, as we had the "Nuclear light" (another story all together)
    Drinks were had, friends were made, Steak was eaten, and drunken friends fell all over the place. All in all it was a pleasant little camping trip, that has got us pumped for the next one.

Berry for supplies with Blewis and DUBBUS
    [​IMG]

All set up and ready for a light refreshment
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some of the locals
    [​IMG]

2. Squidy

Squidy Well-Known Member

A couple more "action" shots :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Was a good weekend and good to meet a top bloke. Too short a trip though, will be good to organise another one. Hope to see you for the Wollongong cruise mate

3. bay window bandit

Yes mate we are in, if you could let me know the details, and we'll see you there.

4. Squidy

Squidy Well-Known Member

5. oldman

oldman Super Moderator Staff Member

Always good to get down the coast........next time. Cheers, Mark

6. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

Nice work guys, I certainly have a soft spot for the South Coast. Heres hoping a few more trips down are on the cards for this year.

7. bay window bandit

We're already trying to figure out what dates we can get away again, hopefully should be able to get a few more weekend trips in, might even try to get a whole bunch together if people are up for it.

8. Squidy

Squidy Well-Known Member

yehaaa to that, im not allowing excess electrical equipment or nuclear lights though

9. vassy69SC

vassy69SC Active Member

Well done guys!

Looks like a good time was had :)

10. KombiMadness

KombiMadness Well-Known Member

Good spot Bendy! Spent many a weekend (and week days off work :cool:) there surfing and cavorting since I was 17. My mates Dad used to own a house there and my ex's Dad used to be one of the old codgers that are permanent caravan park live-ins.

Looks like you guys had lots of fun..... surfing & cavorting :lol: