1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best restoration place in Brisbane/ Gold Coast area?

Discussion in 'Resto Corner' started by JessicaLucas, Apr 17, 2013.

1. JessicaLucas

JessicaLucas New Member

Hi,

I am looking for some help in finding a good reputable, no nonsense, knows what they are doing, quality work and reasonable costing place to restore my 1973 Kombi.

This kombi was passed on to my from my mother who recently passed away and she had always wanted her kombi done up to look amazing and I want to do it for her and do it right.

I live in the Brisbane/ Gold Coast area and was wondering if anyone could give me advice on how to go about restoring it/ where to go for help.

If you have any experience with a place/ person good or bad that would be a great help in me finding someone to help.

Thankyou for your time, Looking forward to hearing from anyone and everyone.

2. Squidy

Squidy Well-Known Member

Al at Das Restohaus ?

3. deeksy62

deeksy62 Well-Known Member

We were on holidays in early December last year, called around to have a looka dn Das Resto Haus, had a great chat, was given a tour and gained alot of infor in a very short time.
    REally generous with their time, and great Kombis under restoration.

If I had the funds, this is where I would be going, in the mean time, I will continue to buy parts from both these guys and Roy at the Bus Stop.

Steve

4. phatratpat

phatratpat New Member

HMMMM !! let me think..................DAS RESTO HAUS comes to mind...I have used them,very happy with the results...:cool:

5. JessicaLucas

JessicaLucas New Member

This Das Resto Haus looks to the be the place im visiting haha

Would anyone have ideas on how expensive he is to get work done through?

6. Squidy

Squidy Well-Known Member

The joys of owning a Kombi, you may need deep pockets :) really just depends on what needs to be done, what doesn't, what you can do yourself and what you can't. I'm sure Das resto haus will set you on the right path. Maybe post some of your ideas of what you want and the gurus on here may be able to give you ball park figures. Good luck