1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Betty in Palmy

Discussion in 'Kombi Spotting' started by Resol, May 9, 2010.

1. Resol

Resol Active Member

Spotted the shinny Black Betty again, this time in Palm Beach QLD today (Mothers Day) in a deach side street next the Palm Beach Surf Club which is where i was with my family for Mothers Days. All was good UNTIL they had a gas exposion in the kitchen and ship us all outside for a while.
    Fire guys came and gave us the all clear to go back in but I had enough off the kids mucking around and I only had a little left of my meal, would have loved to throw a few more cold ones down;)
    Anyway, check the beast's new interior, looking good Craig and its seems you like a bit WACK - F#@K, AKA GOLF:lol:
    She looks good M8

2. the invisible smith

the invisible smith New Member

Hey Grant,

A mate and I had just finished a round of golf and went to stop in for lunch and the sirens were going off all over the place, people being evacuated...... so we went across the road and had Subway! :lol:

3. Resol

Resol Active Member

Good timing Craig... if you were a minute earlier you might just have been at the counter when it went off!!!!!
    close call M8

4. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Did you say you had just finished a game of golf and it was Mothers day? Do you have a death wish:lol: :lol: