1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blue kombi in Oxenford

Discussion in 'Kombi Spotting' started by Guzzler Chief, May 26, 2009.

1. Guzzler Chief

Guzzler Chief New Member

Saw a smart looking kombi in Oxenford this afternoon parked outside the cafe that I now work in. Apologies for not coming over to say hi, had to do some work, selfish customers !!!!!!

My kombi was the low light in front with my bosses kombi behind. If you were around a little longer you would of seen his '70 softtop beetle as well !!!

Cool rear view mirror that looked like a surfboard, would like to know where to get one or how you made yours ?!

2. Guzzler Chief

Guzzler Chief New Member

Another blue kombi outside the cafe today, no KC sticker though !!!!! Didnt see the owners either and it had gone by the time I went out later this afternoon !!!

Oxenford seems the place to be for kombis !!!! Will have to take my camera to work from now on !!!

3. the invisible smith

the invisible smith New Member

Where in Oxenford is your cafe? I'll have to come in and say hi. :D

4. 4inabus

4inabus Active Member

I have seen a couple of blue ones around Oxenford/Pacific Pines too.

5. 3Amigos

3Amigos Active Member

yes

yer....im in ox all the time....is it the one near the roundabout???:umm:

6. Guzzler Chief

Guzzler Chief New Member

We are in Cafe Delicious, not the one on the roundabout but around the corner, down near the South African shop. You will probably see mine or the bosses kombi out the front if we dont get told to move them by the traffic controllers !!!!!