1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bonny Hills Bus stop "photos"

Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus Stop 2009' started by mish13, Apr 12, 2009.

1. VolksBartz

VolksBartz Member

Ah we're bummed we missed it as we were pre-booked at Bluesfest before I know KC existed! Some of you may have received our frantic waves on your way between Bonny and Byron. Hope to meet all you mad and I'm sure wonderful people at the next one!

2. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

Special thanks to Judy for taking us for a spin around the park in you lovely bus,you made Wendys day ..
    & it was very nice of you to ask me Shaun :) ..

Wendy, any man that asks (secretly) for his Wife to go for a cruise in a splitty...is worth keeping :lol:
    Judy

3. wendy

wendy Member

Hi Judy,

when you cruized on round our tent site and said "come for a ride" I couldn't get up quick enough !!! but I had no idea that Shaun had asked you to take me for a ride, the day before....

he is the biggest sweetheart ...and he is always thinking of everyone else before him.
    so excited sitting in your splitty and actually seeing what the windows were like & how much the wind effects you...me being a splitty novice asks you " so do you have the windows open when your driving along the freeway " hahahaahah ...ah no. not if you want to look you skydiving :) :)

anyway, spending the time away with everyone really has gotten us keen to put more effort into our projects and really appreiciate that what we belong to and the great people who we have become friends with is truly special..

so thank you everyone !!!

4. greenbay

greenbay New Member

i'd like to thank everyone at bonny hills for making neens mum and dad and especially her brother darren welcome at "your" weekend ,it was much appreciated.a big thanks to craig(jacquis' partner)the westrac stubby holder made dazs' weekend.

5. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

DREGS??!! I much prefer the term "leftovers" thank you very much.

Jay - Daz, Anne and Les were just lovely. I reckon Les secretly wants a Kombi you know. Maybe you could get him one, although it might have a bit of strife trying to tow that caravan! I hope they're having a great time on their trip.

6. greenbay

greenbay New Member

HERE ARE A FEW MORE CHOICE PICS OF THE SATURDAY NIGHT
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. greenbay

greenbay New Member

MORE KOMBIS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. greenbay

greenbay New Member

9. greenbay

greenbay New Member

10. greenbay

greenbay New Member

ELLAS WITH RUBY,HER BIG SISTER FOR A WEEK
    [​IMG]
    SURFING WITH DAD
    [​IMG]

11. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

Just a few more late entries.

Thanks to all who put the event together. mellissa and of course Roy for his KC sponsorship over the years
    [​IMG]

Also thanks to all who participated in the 'Drags' and to John for the finish line banner. Lots of fun. Apols to Jon W who missed a run with his RC. Next year??
    [​IMG]

12. greenbay

greenbay New Member

He Should Have Entered His Pogo Stick.it Had A Vw Emblem On It.

13. Necro

Necro Active Member

Last year it was chicken man ...:eek:

This year I am a sausage beater...where do these pictures come from? I can't remember a thing...:wtf:

14. wendy

wendy Member

ella,lil' ruby,big ruby,cruisin' in old tick tock
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

what a gorgeous photo Jay & Neen !!! thanks for entertaining lil Ruby & taking her for a drive in tick tock, that's the only other kombi she has been in. Ruby spoke about Ella for the next week saying when would we see her ! very cute....hope to see you all on the next run !

15. sosage

sosage Member

Hey guys I haven't posted on here for a while been so busy with work and getting my new kombi up and running! I was lucky enough to be in Port Central and was looking out the doors and saw one kombi drive past....then another...and another and was like "holy shi...whats going on!" So i ran outside and stopped one of the cars, lucky enough I was told to get in mine and join the fleet! So being a virgin to one of these rides i was taken under the wing and many people when arriving at town beach came and talked to me and were soooooo helpful and were looking at my new kombi. It really made my day and even now am still excited and can't want for the next meet!

I got a pic of my bus with all of the others, it really was awesome and couldnt believe i missed the whole weekend :( Thanks again everyone who was nice and made me welcome. My new kombi is the blue 69 lowlight :)

Attached Files:

16. Tequila Sunrise

Tequila Sunrise Active Member

It was nice to meet you sosage and encourage you to join us and it was even better we only stopped down the road at Town Beach.
    Why don't you drive up to the Mardigrass this weekend at Nimbin at stay with all the KC folk you would love it.
    Anyway keep your eye on the events and catch up with everyone again soon!
    Jacqui

17. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

"sausage beater!" Not a good reputation to have Herr Necro!

18. BelnMic

BelnMic New Member

More pics :eek:
    [​IMG]
    Happy Wez with his new tyres

[​IMG]

The man that started it all "Roy" and John aka Poppa Bear.

19. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

The cat is out of the bag or so they say.

"yeah baby, yeah"

20. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Where Wes is atm the cat is in the take away bag! :eek: