1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bugger!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 77bay, Dec 18, 2005.

1. 77bay

77bay Active Member

After giving the girl the week off and taking the boss's crappydore to work for the night shifts, I was looking forward to cruising in style again on the weekend. I get all my crap ready for work, piled the kids into the back to take them to their mothers and hit the starter......nothing. She's as flat as a canetoad on the highway. What's going on, has she got the shits because I haven't driven her for 5 days? (usually everyday). Checked all the wiring, nothing left on, no loose connections, bloody kids. Did you turn off the DVD screen? No dad, I thought you did. Maybe I should put dual batteries in and save the heartache next time. :?

2. syncro

syncro Well-Known Member

3. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Lesson to learn Chris - trust no one near your Bay :oops: :x :shock: :twisted: :wink: :lol: :D

4. Roy

Roy Administrator Staff Member

Sorry mate but I have spent the last hour laughing.
    I can imagine the scene, you blowing a vessel, your lovely lady in hiding and the kids stood in line shaking their heads.
    Then the phone call, "hey bob (now good mate in RACQ)", "not you again Chris", "yeah its me, is MY flat bed truck available AGAIN"

How about a solar power cell ?

5. 77bay

77bay Active Member

I thought of how much you would like this story as I wrote it Roy. I thought I could here you from here. :lol: :D