1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bus Stop Wrap Up

Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus Stop 2014' started by melissa, Apr 21, 2014.

1. kombiwomble

kombiwomble Active Member

Awesome movie!
    I wish I could do it all again tomorrow......see you anon xx

Karina and the kids

2. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Love the video Chrissy - you have done a fantastic job. Can't wait till next year :)

3. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

Its a plan then, Kids corner 2015 a must.
    I think I managed to return home this time with near as much beer as I took down, The last bus stop I attended several cartons where packed and seemed to vanish very very quickly meaning by day two I had to raid Swan Hills finest Liquor store (Aldi) for replacements.
    I am always happy for Kombi Chat, Christine on the other hand more happy to just chat, I am still concerned she doesn't know a lowlight from a high light or a upright motor from a pancake.
    So don't be concerned if she tries to steer the conversation to shoes or handbags or other girl like things:p I am unsure of. She is still learning to speak Kombi. I am trying to sneak kombiisims into her repertoire but its not an easy task, perhaps an assist at next oil change get some grease under the nails and into the blood stream might help. I will say she seems keen on Coffs/Sawtell though.... so bring it on!!

4. xerxes

xerxes Member

:( so sad i missed it this year - great photos :) started watching the vid but may have to wait until the net decides to catch up... looking forward to Coffs next year will defo be there (xerxes has been warned..)

5. melissa

This was after the RBT.

[​IMG]

6. Ninga

Ninga Well-Known Member

Col, it was a real pleasure to finally meet one of my KC idols :D
    Thanks again for your help with Vera but particularly for your wonderful company!

Chrissy, Paul and Gracie

7. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

I remember the Swan hill bus stop where everyone got RBT after the photoshoot!

8. Ninga

Ninga Well-Known Member

I would be offended if you didn't call me Ninga, JD! All my family and friends call me Ninga, (except my Dad) and I still know I'm in trouble when Mum calls me CHRISTINE! It's usually for swearing. :eek:

Glad you enjoyed the video. Your appearance reminds us how bloody fun you are.
    As for Vera, she is a tart. It seems all it takes is a little male attention to keep her purring. There's not too many women around like that...:lol:

PM'd you also.

Cheers mate,
    Chrissy, Paul and Gracie.

9. Ninga

Ninga Well-Known Member

Glad you enjoyed the vid Mel! It was a real pleasure to finally have a decent chat to you. We truly had a splendid weekend!! :D

Chrissy, Paul and Gracie

10. 69fasty

69fasty New Member

Hi everyone. This is my first post on this forum and I'm not even sure how to do it, but I just had to tell you people that Karen and I had the best time ever at Griffith. We have been going to volkswagen shows for years but this was different, you kombi people are amazing. We couldn't believe how far some kombi's had travelled to get to bus stop, but we know why now. It would be really hard to find a better bunch of people. Thanks to everyone there, you were all great, we loved every bit of the weekend. I wished I had some of JD's words to make this sound better but I guess you get the drift. Anyway Coffs Harbour here we come. Thanks heaps Peter and Karen.

11. Ninga

Ninga Well-Known Member

Peter and Karen, you guys were the best drinking buddies and I was so glad to see Karen not wasting her grog later on!;) As fellow Bus Stop virgins, we completely agree about the weekend and it was people such as yourselves that helped make it as enjoyable as it was for us. Thanks again Pete for bringing the sychro gadget! Hope to see you soon, otherwise Coffs Harbour will be our next Crownie session (I will try and improve the jokes by then).:D

P.S. Gracie says hi Karen.

Cheers,
    Chrissy, Paul and Gracie.

12. Titch

Titch Active Member

Chrissy, my dear,

Your brilliant film of the weekend at Griffith has just about killed my monthly download from Telstra as Jackie has to show it to any visiting family or passing trades people or herself as I think she has viewed it some six or eight times. Many congrats. Well done. Vince and Jackie.

13. Alice in Kombiland

Alice in Kombiland Well-Known Member

Brilliant film. I'm so excited about next year. Love you all :heart:

14. Ninga

Ninga Well-Known Member

Thanks Vince and Jackie!

The film wouldn't have been so brilliant without gorgeous people such as yourselves included in it!:D I am so glad you enjoyed it. I had a ball making it.
    Sorry about the download usage :lol:

Chrissy.

15. Ninga

Ninga Well-Known Member

We are excited too Alice! We really hope to chat to you more at Coffs than we got to at Griffith. You and Woz are such interesting and wonderful people and seem to be passionate about similar things to Paul and myself.

All the best,
    Chrissy.:D

16. spearsy

spearsy Active Member

Great video Ninga. Looked like a great time and you captured it well. On another note is that Marcus's 15 window that I saw in the video and if so is he back from his trip or is someone looking after it and keeping her going.

17. john doherty

john doherty Well-Known Member

18. john doherty

john doherty Well-Known Member

JD in Adelaide:cool:

19. melissa

Its being looked after at Griffith, by Roo.

20. cbus

cbus Well-Known Member

Beer , Beer n Beer . maybe some wine . :p .At least Paul saves the day and drinks whisky[even if it is irish :( ]