1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

busstop Cruising

Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus Stop 2012' started by xerxes, Apr 11, 2012.

1. xerxes

xerxes Member

So many photos....so much footage... will try and find what others haven't already put up but here's a link to the Cruise to Lake Boga on Sunday - others have some great shots of the convoy - fantastic weekend met loads of gorgeous people - put faces to names...and usernames..and kombis...thanks to everyone for making it so friendly and welcoming :D

http://youtu.be/PLwAEXlg4fM

2. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

EMI has blocked your Vid....:cry:

3. xerxes

xerxes Member

Doh! they did that on facebook kombi club then 2 hours later they let it play (just when I was in the middle of changing the music) I'll re uploaad the new copy but I'll check again in a few hours whether they let this one run (just takes sooooo long to upload videos...)
    Wend

4. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

Time stamp on this post...(up there to the left),

And still not playing....:(

5. xerxes

xerxes Member

Bah to the German music - the new upload is about 700hours away lol it'll be up tomorrow :)
    Here's some shots of the konvoy from Echucca to Swan Hill with a stop in stunning Kerang where the coffee was soooo good it was a case of 'that'll be 10minutes ladies'... (well worth the wait *sigh*)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. xerxes

xerxes Member

[​IMG]

obligatory bum shots...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stopover at Echucca - most beautiful property so peaceful (well until we arrived...)[​IMG]

7. xerxes

xerxes Member

Big thanks for the company of Dave and Jedda and gorgeous River from the city all the way to Swan Hill (and to your folks for their awesum hospitality)
    [​IMG]

Xerxes the Beast made it there and back with only a sticky pedal for a 5minute pout
    [​IMG]

around the campfire - contemporary style - sweet melodious music was made (see future short video rendition - no time stamp it's uploading verrry slowly)
    [​IMG]

leaving to head for Swan Hill
    [​IMG]

8. Necro

Necro Active Member

Yeah ya buggers, they left us and dear Brutus behind....
    Brutus caught them pretty soon though....:)

Nice pics Wendy...I am currently collating my pics and will post soon hopefully, probably over the weekend...

9. xerxes

xerxes Member

Xerxes was going slow enough Necro - no surprise you caught us up so quickly :)
    Here's some fire twirling by Melissa's daughter (I'm so sorry I have it in my head that her name is Aurora for some reason but I know it's not..)

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k555/xerxes22/thebusstop/?action=view&current=FireTwirling.mp4

This one seems to be working though I can't promise given the youtube fiasco - my computer dropped out 69minutes before finishing uploading the cruise for the 3rd time and it's stuck on processing - blah to all things technical...

10. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the video Wendy - her name is Laine. You might be getting her name mixed up with Ruth's daughter, Ariel.

11. xerxes

xerxes Member

Thanks Melissa - Sorry Laine - visual person remember faces names escape me I will remember now :)

12. xerxes

xerxes Member

Hi
    Does anyone have a photo of the bus stop virgins that I could use pretty please (in my video) it would be much appreciated as it was my first bus stop - thank you
    Wend

13. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  14. xerxes

xerxes Member

Hi Alpal tried the link but it said page not found - can you message it I'm sure it will be fine - thanks heaps