1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

courier from melbourne to adelaide ( HELP)

Discussion in 'Buying and selling help' started by chris smart, Mar 21, 2010.

1. chris smart

chris smart Member

GDAY ALL

have found some front seats interstate, can anyone help me on how to get them to adelaide, eg a good courier company that will transport them,

or if anyone is travelling this direction, would be sweet

need help

cheers guys
    chris

2. Van Housing

Van Housing Well-Known Member

This year's Easter Bus Stop is at Mt Gambier - if you can wait that long, perhaps a Melbourne member can get them at least half way?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2010
  3. chris smart

chris smart Member

This year's Easter Bus Stop is at Mt Gambier - if you can wait that long, perhaps a Melbourne member can get them at least half way?[/QUOTE]

is anyone from melboure from around the bentleigh east area going to the bus stop, and would they be willing to get the seats for me and drive the to mt gambier, will pay of coarse

help would be muchly appreciated

thankyou chris

4. Just Corey

Just Corey New Member

awesome to hear you've found some seats Chris. You've been hunting a while, so i hope this works out for you.

5. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

Gday Chris,

I will most likely be driving over to see family in mid April, if you havent sorted it yet, would be happy to help out.

Otherwise, www.e-go.com.au is a very fair priced courier, really cheap if you can have them packed and dropped at a depot, then picked up at Adelaide depot.

Cheers, Chris