1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easter Sunday

Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus Stop 2016' started by Shaun, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Shaun

Shaun Member

Hi there,

We were looking for an Easter Sunday church service to attend in Forbes. The only service times I have managed to find out about are at the Anglican Church - 7:30am traditional service and 9:30am family service.

Thought I would post that info here just in case anyone else was looking for an Easter Sunday service :)

Erica

ruby6689 likes this.
  2. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

What religion are you after? I may be able to find out about the Catholic services

3. Marlyn

Marlyn Active Member

We are heading to Parkes where a mate is the minister . We attended a wedding he did but never a church service .I get the impression its a community church and very casual.
    He doesn't know we are bombing in should be a hoot

Shaun likes this.
  4. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

This is for the catholic church

St Laurence O'Toole Church, Forbes
    HOLY WEEK TIMES

HOLY THURSDAY: Mass of the Lord's Supper- 7:00pm followed by Adoration at the Altar of Repose (Night Prayer at 9:00pm)

GOOD FRIDAY: Stations of the Cross 11:00am, Solemn Liturgy of the Passion 3:00pm

HOLY SATURDAY: Easter Vigil 8:00pm

EASTER SUNDAY: 8:30am and 10:00am

CONFESSIONS: After Holy Thursday Mass, After Stations of the Cross and After the Liturgy of the Lords Passion

Shaun likes this.
  5. Shaun

Shaun Member

Thanks Michelle,

The Anglican will be fine for us but I'm sure the information about the Catholic Services that you have found will be useful to others. It was good of you to take the time to find this info and post it:)

mish13 likes this.