1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 Fans....'Drive to Survive' on Netflix

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Caravelle85, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Caravelle85

Caravelle85 Active Member

For all F1 fans, there is a new documentary series coming to Netflix in early March. Looks quite interesting
    'Drivers, managers and team owners live life in the fast lane -- both on and off the track -- during one cutthroat season of Formula 1 racing'
    https://www.netflix.com/au/title/80204890

Unfortunately it sounds like everyone came to the table except Mercedes and Ferrari (the 2 main protagonists)

Mr Beckstar and Grantus like this.
  2. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

I am very much looking forward to watching it as soon as it is released. I am trying to make it to two GP's this year!

3. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

Great find.......season just about to begin. :)

I see the Aussie V8’s are in Adelaide this weekend......... but are they American Mustangs? WTF???? o_O

So “taxi racing” falcons & commodores are no more. :confused:

Trump will be happy in the assistance to “make America great again”, in supporting their manufacturers............:(

4. Mr Beckstar

Mr Beckstar Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to check it out.

5. Grantus

As the season kicks off, the usually suspects on the front two rows, but what a gap back to Ferrari, from the Mercedes.......

Full credit to Kimi Raikkonen in the Alfa Romao team for a top 10 start.

And Lando Norris, starting his first ever F1 race, also in the top ten.

Tomorrow’s race will be interesting.......enjoy!

6. Mr Beckstar

Hulkenberg seems to have had the edge over Danny Ric so far this weekend. Hopefully Dan can fix that in the race.

Yes, could be another season of Mercedes dominance by the looks of it. You’ve got to hand it to them they do a great job of maximising performance of their package.

7. Grantus

When you consider the last two cars on the starting grid, are also Mercedes powered, it does highlight how good the Merc team cars are........

Mr Beckstar likes this.
  8. Grantus

Awesome result for Bottas to win his first ever Grand Prix, fair and square, and by such a margin! Well done to also get the new extra championship point for fastest lap as well. :)

9. Mr Beckstar

I agree and it’s very deserving for Bottas. He drove flawlessly . But I have to suspect that Hamilton was having issues. You don’t just suddenly drive over half a second a lap slower than your team mate after being faster than him for many seasons without reason.