1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Organised

Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus Stop 2009' started by melissa, Apr 1, 2009.

1. wendy

wendy Member

Getting very excited now, although the thought of packing Ruby's & Sonny's clothes is daunting.
    Had my dad under the kombi, fixing a slight fuel leak !! all's good now...phew.

Shaun has done some rust repair work with some panels that we have had for about 12mths, took him not even 1/2 day to weld, fit, finish off, picking up some acyrilic paint to tidy up ! yeah. It has taken only 12mths to do work on this microbus....anyway he has had an excuse the resto on the Splitty....long way off to be completed, but Shaun is pedantic with sourcing the right replacement panels and parts not to mention the $$$$$$$$....

Going to Dan Murphy with a trolley, for those who haven't heard of Dan Murphy, is a supermarket for Alcohol really good prices to buy in bulk !!!!!! 4 nights away with a park full of friends with a love of Kombi's , wer'e bound to have a few moments of social drinkies..

Can't wait.. and it dosen't matter what the weather's like with a mix of friends, food + alcohol we'll have a great time wet or dry....!!!! take that whatever way your sick minds work hahahahah

See ya all up there !

2. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Will the supermarket be open on the friday? I've already go a stack of food, but will have to buy some basics like bread and milk and stuff.

Already got the booze - bought some more actually, considering my mum will be with us and she likes a drink as well as the next person. :lol:

3. Royce

Royce Active Member

You know what they say Kyra, the apple never falls far from the tree!:p

4. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

and it dosen't matter what the weather's like with a mix of friends, food + alcohol we'll have a great time wet or dry....!!!! take that whatever way your sick minds work hahahahah

Gee you know us well already?..:lol: ...
    Judy

5. Van Housing

Van Housing Well-Known Member

Alice wanted me to mention that she was able to fit 60 cans of beer in our kombi fridge.... :) No room for food! :lol:

6. Royce

Royce Active Member

Sad but true, I instantly thought about bringing the kids green clam for mud/jelly adventures...:D

7. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

Kyra most shops won't be Good Friday so grab what you have to on Thursday.....
    Judy

8. The Brewmaster

The Brewmaster New Member

Reminds me of a bareboat charter I once went on around the Whitsundays ........ space at a premium ........... so only the essentials were packed ........ :lol:

9. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

@ the Saturday night hawaiian\Trivia night:
    Could everyone bring a pen
    & kids bring your colouring pencils as we are going to have a colourng competion
    Judy

10. Royce

Royce Active Member

How many times can you post this Judy? The excitement contnues to build with all this intrigue and new surprises...WHEN WILL IT END?

11. BelnMic

BelnMic New Member

The kids are going to love it, the racing kombi's have just had a service- look out!!! :lol: B

[​IMG]

12. Archeress

Archeress Guest

We havent packed a thing...havent bought any food....but we do have hawaiian stuff and the bunny will be arriving too...

13. Royce

Royce Active Member

Kel, Just bring chocolate, the rest will look after it self.

14. Archeress

Archeress Guest

OMG...I actually fit into the tshirt i bought from whizbang ...anddd there is room to spare...oh my...K i will have to ring you maybe order another...

15. greenbay

greenbay New Member

methinks i might apply some rain x to my windscreen .

16. Archeress

Archeress Guest

Went to mooloolaba today to see my psychiatrist....smoke coming from the back of bonnie ,,not the psyche.....
    all wispy....got home it cleared up...went to shops and more smoke...NOt from engine...

The service i had on tuesday...well mr mechanic didnt fit tappet gasket properly and i had oil all over the heat exchanger...GRRRRRRR...called him up and said...get out here now...fix it...so he did....phew...almost thought we werent coming...getting late for fixing some oil leaks.....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
  17. greenbay

greenbay New Member

crikeys kel ,i thought the smoke was coming from the psychiatrist for a second there.

18. Archeress

Archeress Guest

I got half a basket of eggs to bring
    got to get there or else..

19. Archeress

Archeress Guest

The easter bunny dropped in tonight with bags packed and a basket of eggs..didnt take long to make herself at home..when i wasnt looking she found my archers beer..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

Cheeky Cheeky bunny.....

If you are still having any trouble with that Rocker Gasket, let me know, will drop in Thursday evening and sort it out, very easy fix......

Looking forward to meeting that bunny, funny loooking cheeky bugger it may be!!!

Chris