1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heddon Greta Drive In - 9/07/2011

Discussion in 'NSW' started by melissa, Jul 10, 2011.

1. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Small turn out this time - the weather was clear but absolutely FREEZING!! Didn't stop us though - we had 3 splits, one bay, one T4, one Tyrepower ute and a Hilux with an identity problem (we need a photo Rose). The movies were great. Lots of little VW references and I cracked up when there was a comment about Mater's rust being very expensive to get it looking so real. Bridesmaids is definitely not for kids and very funny.

We will have to do it again in the warmer months, it just not the same when you are freezing your fingers off.

2. Rose

Rose Member

you know what kombi's are like that's all that's left of our kombi:lol: :lol:

it was a top night out and I wasn't cold at all even warm enough to have a choc top ice-cream

[​IMG]

3. Ozzie

Ozzie Member

Very funny nice one :D

4. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Was a very good night out!
    Dont know what you'all complaining about, the weather was positively tropical!
    Cars 2 was better than I thought it would be, love the whole James Bond theme as well.

5. vannin

vannin Member

Im still thawing out, researching butane heaters as I post this:)
    Nik

6. Marlyn

Marlyn Well-Known Member

TROPICAL MR WARD ???? You need re calibrating , shorts and t shirt wind chill - 0
    There were no palm trees but there were penguins I rest my case !

7. saabman

saabman Well-Known Member

You dont know what COLD is ;)