1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi from the Sunshine Coast

Discussion in 'New Members' started by live2surf, Apr 13, 2011.

1. live2surf

live2surf Member

Hi guys, I just wanted to say hello and I am hoping to be a fellow Kombi driver soon! I need to sell my 05' lancer wagon before I can really start looking but if anyone knows of a T2 which needs minimal work in the area (Sunshine Coast - Northern NSW) it would be much appreciated. Lancer is worth around $13,000 which I would put into my Kombi purchase/resto. Thanks!:D

2. zeuspig

zeuspig Active Member

Hello mate, Welcome, another Sunny Coast member, there are quite a few on the Coast.

Will keep an eye out for you.

3. Justin

Justin Active Member

hey man welcome to the kombi club , you dont necessarily have to own a kombi to join , but owning one makes you just the little more happier !! :lol:

13K is a good starting price for a kombi , fish around for one for about 10 - 12K , dont put all your eggs in one basket . . . best off saving some cash - you just never know when your gonna need a extra grand or 2 :wtf: (im sure a lot of members here can concur with that one ! :lol:)

love your username too ! , i try and be the same :) , unfortunatly the surf around newcastle at the moment is much to write home about though . . .

have fun combing the site , there is a lot of useful information to be found !

peace

4. jennifer lane

jennifer lane Member

Hi Have a t2 camper sitting at my sons in narangbar.bought another one at run 2 sun in november.we.can have a chat later.

5. KombiMadness

KombiMadness Well-Known Member

Hey welcome to the forum live2surf! Cool name :cool:

Years ago, when I was travelling and surfing in Europe & Morocco, I had a little saying that I always taught the locals - "You must surf to live and you must live to surf!"

So, I like your name. Be sure to post up pics when you buy your Kombi and don't be shy in asking questions. There's a lot of Kombi knowledge floating around in KC....

6. splitbus

splitbus Well-Known Member

7. Justin

Justin Active Member

8. live2surf

live2surf Member

Welcome aboard. How about this one. http://forums.kombiclub.com/showthread.php?t=34403

Thanks for the replies, I went and met peter from cvd today and the bus seems pretty good. I still have my car up for sale so I will know how much I have to "play" with once it is gone! Thanks again for looking for me!

9. Dudo

Dudo New Member

hey man welcome, my bus is for sale on car sales $12500ono I'm at sippy downs so pretty close.

10. todd mcglynn

todd mcglynn New Member

hi buddy,i have 1975 bay, 8 seater if your interrested, i'm in brisbane.$10,000 give me a bell.

11. live2surf

live2surf Member

Hi Todd,
    do you have it for sale on any site so that I could look at any pics and get some more info on it? Thanks for your reply.