1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hobart,TAS Baby blue splity

Discussion in 'Kombi Spotting' started by vwcamper76, Jun 11, 2012.

1. vwcamper76

vwcamper76 New Member

Seen a baby blue split lowered, big mags.:cool:
    Driving in Lindisfarne lights near BP turned right up high way to Geilston Bay. Very nice looking bus.
    DAM RED LIGHTS by the time they went green i could not spot it again :mad:

VERY NICE LOOKING BUS. :heart:

2. carazeee

carazeee Member

Ita for sale on ebay at the moment... I assume this is the one you are talking about! :)

3. Barnes Bay Hippy

Barnes Bay Hippy New Member

My wife bailed the owner up as he was taking photos of it for his eBay advertisement here in Lindisfarne. Soon after we went over to his place to check it out. I'd buy it immediately if I had the readies! It's an amazing custom, almost perfect. He's a real perfectionist, the interior is unique and beautiful. The rest of her is not bad either. Totally recommended.

4. PhotoBus

PhotoBus New Member

$35k BIN? Cripes.

5. carazeee

carazeee Member

Nige, you're alive on here! Haha!

Yeah not worth 35k unfortunately... The tail lights, Subaru motor, etc. I reckon between 25-30 may be an ok price? Personally, I think I'd prefer Joel's red and black panel!

6. Barnes Bay Hippy

Barnes Bay Hippy New Member

The retired seller has several VW's, and has built a few custom Kombi's, over the years. He knows that the Subaru motor will turn some people off ( as well as the Cortina peace symbol tail-lights ), and has a perfect 1600 twin port that goes with it, either installed or on a pallet. The interior is totally lined out with professional carpet over commercial insulation. No corners anywhere. Sure, its not "original", but doesnt claim to be.
    The $35 is probably an ambit claim, I recon a bit over $25 would get it.

7. vwcamper76

vwcamper76 New Member

thats why i could not catch it in my Camry lol. Prefer vw motor still a very nice bus.

8. vwcamper76

vwcamper76 New Member

Yes this is the van on ebay nice : )