1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introducing MickieGee

Discussion in 'Resto Corner' started by wenmac, Apr 25, 2010.

1. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

I found MickieGee in a shed in northern Victoria. I have started with the upholstery and plan to send her to paint after I get the machanics right. She has a bad clutch, but the 2ltr runs like a dream[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  2. max auto

max auto Member

oh... great find.. shouldn't take much to get her on the road

3. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

No Max, Not a dent in any panel and the only rust is a line over the wheel arch. Picked it up for 1500 so I was very lucky

4. bradster

bradster New Member

MickieGee

Hi mate, that looks like a very easy project, the inside of the roof looks like new!

5. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

Yeah Bradster, there's 1 mark on the inside roof so that will be OK. The guy I brought it off rang me and wanted to buy it back, apparently he didn't know the demand that Kombis have these days and someone in Swanhill offered him a few grand more than I paid for it.
    His wife was not happy.

6. bradster

bradster New Member

Hi Wenmac,$1500 is a real bargain I reckon with a wash and polish you could get 5k !, I only paid 350 for mine but its minus interior , engine and a lot of metal!!, good luck with yours
    Chris