1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kastom (Krishna's) Sangate pics

Discussion in 'Kombi Club' started by The Dub Driver (Byronbug), Sep 27, 2009.

1. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

A few of us went over Sandgate today for Krishna & her photoshoot.
    Was nice to see some of you there..
    I only took a few pics...I am sure Krishna will post some of hers for us to see...:) hope they all turned out great for you x.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BargeArse

BargeArse Active Member

Thanks for you pics Judy. :)

That wasn't a bad little run up to Sandgate this morning to catch up with a handful of KC'ers. I was glad I did, 'cause I missed out on my VW fix a few weekends ago for Action Day.

It was a shame that even though it was sunny, it wasn't really the nicest of days (thank you, wind and dust!). Hopefully Krishna was able to get some good snaps out of the pics that she took.

3. Damm!! What time did you guys get there?? I thought it was 10am?? I went for a drive about 12ish but saw nobody around the area at all....

4. leightk

leightk New Member

Haha lily looks nice 'n shiny in your bus Judy :] Was cool to meet some of you folk for the first time :] Thanks for your help today too.

Really need to get myself one of those KC stickers aye... time to PM Roy I think

Catchya :]

edit: here are a few pics I took from today... enjoy :] http://www.leight.com.au/me/kombis-sandgate09/

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  5. Simon123

Simon123 New Member

who owns the white panel?

i think i have seen it on samford road a couple of times.

6. BargeArse

BargeArse Active Member

And enjoy I did! Thanks for those pics, Leighton. They look awesome. Shame there's not too much you can do to them to fix up the boofhead driving that white panel though... :rolleyes:

That'd be me, Simon. The white panel you're referring to would be the full of character (yet, particularly moody and cranky) Little Debbie. :)

Julian.

7. leightk

leightk New Member

Thanks man,

I would have liked to interview the man who left his interview face at home actually... but that's okay.

Hows it look in Internet Explorer? I've only got a mac, and I know that the lightbox buggers up (I edited it a bit) on IE... it's meant to look lke this. http://leight.com.au/temp/images/kombis_screenshot.jpg.

Anyway... catchyas :]

8. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

We met down at the old church @ 10.00 am and then cruised up to cafe on the park for pics then round to the headland while more pics were taken - all over by 11.45am :umm:

9. KahunaKombi

Was a good little turn out as Julian said :)

10. Thomas

Thomas New Member

Photos look amazing guys!
    'Twas a great day indeed.
    Leighton, I'd love to help with the screen shot comparison's, but I'm also on a mac.
    I'll update ye when I get home to my PC tonight.

11. BargeArse

BargeArse Active Member

Leighton, it looks a little something like this:

[​IMG]

Well, okay, that's what it looks like in Firefox, so I guess technically I didn't answer what it looks like in IE. :rolleyes: I refuse to use that blasted Web Browser!

And that's cool, if you wanna still do a bit of an interview thing this coming weekend then we can meet up somewhere. Although, from memory you said you only had a space of a week or so to do it in. Let me know. I can remember to bring my interview face along this time... ;)

12. leightk

leightk New Member

Haha thanks, yea thats cool - now I know it works in firefox too. champion. Don't think I'll be up there again so it's okay. Thanks but :]

Where's Krishna's pics?

ps: sorry to hijack the thread. it stops now.

13. Kastom

Kastom New Member

Thanks so much for your time on sunday Judy, Thomas, Leighton, Julian, Scott & Bert and for letting me photograph your beloved kombis.

Judy & Leighton ya photos look gr8! Will put mine up soon.

Cheers
    Krishna

14. Kastom

Kastom New Member

Hi Guys here are some of my pics. Most were similar to whats already up. Not sure when our class exhibition is but will let you know. Thanks heaps to everyone who has given up their time for my project. I really appreciate your generousity of spirit. Always up for a kombi photoshoot opportunity. This is just an idea but if anyone would like me to do up a 2010 calendar of the kombis i photographed for my project let me know?

Cheers
    Krishna

Attached Files:

• 189.jpg
      189.jpg
      File size:
      77.7 KB
      Views:
    • 260.jpg
      260.jpg
      File size:
      75.2 KB
      Views:
    • 276.jpg
      276.jpg
      File size:
      82.6 KB
      Views:
    • 352.jpg
      352.jpg
      File size:
      80.2 KB
      Views:
    • 369.jpg
      369.jpg
      File size:
      81.4 KB
      Views:
  15. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

K put me down for a calendar...a reminder of a nice day out :)

16. BargeArse

BargeArse Active Member

Oooh yeah, a calendar sounds like a good idea. Put me down too, please Krishna. :)

And it was my pleasure coming up and helping for your exhibition. I reckon I can safely say it was our pleasure (for everyone involved) too. You usually don't need to ask any of us twice for any form of a Kombi meet-up - whatever the size. I can't wait to see all of your photos up in the exhibition.

Julian.

17. Radar15

Radar15 Active Member

Cool pics.

18. tanyarose

tanyarose New Member

brilliant pics cant wait to get my baby on the road sooooo exciting what a life it will be if all goes well going up to victor fri and sat heres hopeing
    Tanyarose

19. KahunaKombi

Hi Krishna, if you do a calendar then please put me down for one.

Was a pleasure to help out and sorry I had to scoot adn not make the final place at the jettty :)

20. leightk

leightk New Member

krishna love the driving shot with bert leading the pack - looks beautiful 'n nice composition there too :] go the campometer ;]