1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KC Members in Beenleigh

Discussion in 'Kombi Spotting' started by Guzzler Chief, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Guzzler Chief

Guzzler Chief New Member

Driving into town today running a few errands, saw the guys meet up having a coffee in zambesis on the corner. Got a nice wave from everyone. Sorry for not stopping, way too busy Im afraid, its not because Im an ignorant sod !!! Anyways had the camera to hand and got off a few shots. Also saw a nice red dual cab as I was coming out the car park. Beenleigh was kombi central this morning !!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Big apologis for cutting the beautiful splitty out with a lamp post !!!

2. back street bessie

back street bessie Active Member

Ha amazing...my Mum and Dad lived in Bethania and then later on at Edens Landing for years.I used to go down to visit and would never spot a Kombi and you spot 3 in one location:cool: .

3. BelnMic

BelnMic New Member

Hey Guzzler Chief !
    Yes, it was us all waving like mad people.......Paul and Lyn said they have seen your kombi around ???
    We left camp later in the arvo- so we might catch up with them today and have lunch at the Bearded Dragon. You wanna come too ???? B ;)

4. Guzzler Chief

Guzzler Chief New Member

Hey B, it was nice to see you all waving like mad people !!! Wonder what your fellow diners thought ?????

I drive Martha around a lot so its possible that they ahve seen me. And as I am only in Beenleigh and go to Mt Tamborine a a few times there is a high chance.

Thanks for the invite but again got a billion things to do so willnot be able to meet up today.

I am hoping to make Malfunction so if you guys are there,we can catch up ??

5. BelnMic

BelnMic New Member

Come -on Guzzler Chief!!!!! Just phoned the "Cornish" they should be @ The Bearded Dragon at 12:45/1pm, should be there for most of the arvo, they have live music going on and toad racing :eek:
    Oopps better get going.... I am not sure if we are going to Malfunction?? Chat soon. B;)