1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Klub Fest 17th June 2007

Discussion in 'Klub Fest 2007' started by Roy, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Roy

Roy Administrator Staff Member

I have an incomplete address, I was going to look back through PM's but if you can PM the miling address I can post them not a problem.

Cheers
    Roy

2. Necro

Necro Active Member

Hey Roy,

Klubfest isn't in the Calendar....

I am trying to arrange a flight so I can be there...I as a representative from Kombi Interiors and Design and my mysterious benefactor, am sponsoring a trophy and the Kid's Face Painting....and I want to see some of the beautiful Kombi's up there....

But it is complicated, I have to change a flight, I was coming up to brissy on the 24th....with a fair bit of luggage to teach shoemaking for the week 24th to 30th of June....

Now it gets tricky....I don't know if I can afford to stay in a motel for a week...I hate to ask, but does anyone have any clown lodging available....not asking anyone to pay for a room, just wondering if I could crash somewhere....Hang on, my mum lives in Brisbane....I could stay there some of the time....I better get busy and stat organising....so it would only be a couple of nights....hmmm how could I organise to camp there for the Saturday night.....anyone have a little tent I can borrow...and a sleeping bag...will Miss Lulu ever forgive me....?

Then I have to get to Brisbane on the 24th of June, so I have to try and organise that too....

If Klubfest is the 17th, I prolly should get there on the sixteenth....but I have so much to work out....can anyone help...which airport should I try and get to...I am flying with Qantas....

The pleading Clown

Last edited: Apr 17, 2007
  3. Necro

Necro Active Member

I just thought, I could go to Brisbane, drop of all my crap, try and get to gold coast and then go back to Brisbane, I'll see what I can work out....

Is anyone going to and from Brisbane for Klubfest, including the camping....?
    If so what time and date would I have to be in Brisbane by....?

That would probably be the easiest way....I can think of organising everything....Hmmm.....

4. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

If I can be of any help to you Babe let me know.
    Between all of us we can arrange something.
    I am usual floating between Brissy & home.
    I will be camping & I also have a spare tent if you need one...let me know
    Judy

5. Necro

Necro Active Member

Hey there Judy,

You sweetie you....the tent will be a must if I can get there and arrange the rest....I have to talk to Qantas and me mum...if that works the tent would be lovely....

Thanks you little darlin'...:)

A piece of the puzzle clicks into place...:)

I will post an update after talking to me mum and the airline...

Woohoo...One hurdle jumped and I still have my goolies....;)

6. Necro

Necro Active Member

I think I have transport sussed, that leaves the airline nazi's...

and me mum.....oh no.....me mum....:eek:

Click, click two more bits fit....

7. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

You are such a clown, clown boy

8. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

I love it when Necro gets all excited.
    Just thinking out loud, we have a spare bed here, could bring you back here from Klubfest and you could arrange for Margaret to take you up to your shoe workshop as she is going to be there again this year.......Lorraine

9. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Now there is an offer, Clown Boy in Nimbin not sure whether Nimbin is ready for that, just pass the reefer and we'll think about it......

10. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

LOL....By hook or by crook there will be a Clown at KlubFest!!
    Judy :)

11. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

We would be more then happy to help you if we can we have a few options for you to add to the list.
    We live about 2k's from where they are holding the Klubfest and have two spare bedrooms.
    Also I think we are going to leave our Kombi at the Klubfest over night but we wont be staying in it. Its not worth paying dog sitters when we can stay late then just go home to sleep and be back in the morning. So our van is available for you to sleep in if that suits.
    And if you feel home sick we have a couple of sewing machines in the garage you could play with.

12. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Who luvs you clown :D

13. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Everyone loves a clown!

Necro, I'm putting my hand up for a place to stay in Brisneyland - we have a big, double room with ensuite if you're interested, 5km to the city centre.

Only problem is, that it will only be free from Monday, 18 June to Thursday 21 June as Mother In Law is here on those days (and others) from UK. However, from 16th to whenever you want, you're very welcome, as we have a fold out sofa as well, so we can definitely accommodate you.

PLUS, we'll be going down to KlubFest, but only for the day so we can take you down, but can't promise a ride back. PLUS, we have a sleeping bag, 2 man tent (really good for 1 person) and chairs/tables and whatever else you could possibly need for camping.

AND a set of steak knives thrown in too. Maybe they could be part of your new act??

14. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

I know for a fact he wont accept for anything less than a block of flats in Tasmania :D

15. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

'Twas going to say something along the lines of "well, a set of steak knives would GET you a block of flats in Tasmania", but I wouldn't dare. Ooops.

Please send all hate mail to Doc - he made me do it.

16. Necro

Necro Active Member

Ooooh oooh oooh...how exciting....

So many options....I might try and do some convoluting and take a bit of everything....
    I will prolly go to Brissy first due to all materials and tools for shoemaking...leave them at mums...
    Meet Judy and go and see Shrek 3 at the drive in....Yay!
    Come to Klubfest....Yipeee!

Mish, I can Kombi Sit for you and guard it through the night...which will save Judy having to pack a tent and bedding for me...and save me from the comical clown putting up a tent scene....that works lovely if it's OK....

Then Option 1
    Then Get to Brissy, stay a night or two courtesy of Kyznet...:)
    And then prolly go to mum's....aaarrrgggghhh! till the 24th...

Or Option 2
    Go to Nimbin with Lorraine and come back with Margaret...If I survive....
    Might have to talk to Margaret about that, she comes with a friend and they both have a stall... so their car may be full.....

You guys are so wonderful, looks like an amazing adventure, catching up with lots of my new friends.... and I get to see Doc's Bus unveiled....:) Oooh oooh ooh...I am such a lucky clown to know so many wonderful people.....
    Thanks Guys....:)

Re airline nazi's....still trying....but even if I have to buy a new flight and throw one away, looks like $150...so I think the Clown is going to Klubfest....

Made possible by the power of KC and the kind hearts of it's members...:)
    WOOHOO!

Then I have to go and spend a week at a Private Girls School with 200 crazy women....aaahhhh it's a tough life being a Clown.....

Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
  17. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a plan a kombi sitter would suit us so your Saturday night accomadation is booked.
    Friday night after Shreck may end up back at our house for anyone that wants. Then off to Klubfest on Saturday which is a 5 min drive from our house.

18. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

Hey Dave,
    Andy wants to know if he can be your assistant at the girls school?

19. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

LOL Lorraine - my husband made exactly the same offer!

20. Necro

Necro Active Member

Hahaha, Tell him yes, I need all the help I can get.....

Hard work keeping 200 women entertained....

I thought I had a way, but I don't think M and M's will work....