1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kombi annex

Discussion in 'Kombi Club' started by auschook, Oct 26, 2012.

1. auschook

auschook Member

I am chasing a freestanding annex or tent and was wondering if anyone knew where i could get one?? Does anyone else have one?? If so could you post a pic for moi???? Thanx heaps.
    Jools

2. ick72

ick72 New Member

Just kampers australia

3. peace_fam

peace_fam Member

You could look at the 30 second tent. I don't have one as I just use a shade shelter/gazebo and have 2 walls for it. If I was looking for an enclosed tent it's what l'd buy. On my Kombi i have a rope pulley channel along the length of the passenger side up to front of the passenger door and have a canvas strip with wide velcro that goes in there. The velcro/canvas strip is app 9inches wide. On mine i used to attach a tarp that also had velcro, so i could leave the tarp up and drive away by removing the canvas strip. If I had the 30second tent, I'd attach the awning to the velcro stip to create a weather proof connection that I could detach and drive away, leaving the tent and awning up.

Food for thought.....

4. Abby.75

Abby.75 Member

In the For Sale section I have a genuine VW one that is still for sale (in need of TLC) if you are interested.....

Abby.75