1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kombi Club Christmas Hang Over

Discussion in 'Queensland/Northern NSW' started by Roy, Oct 1, 2007.

1. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

They know me from a previous booking (Malfunction) which could be a good or bad thing, hey Roy.[/QUOTE]

I say thats a bad thing John.
    I have asked them to confirm that we can use the BBQ this time, she assures me it cant be booked funny that.
    Michelle

2. Cameron McGrath

Cameron McGrath Member

Nice choice of venue, again as I only live 2 blocks away I'm happy to donate my BBQ for the weekend, it's only a 4 burner but may save the treck to the park BBQ and can be put in amongst the action. Also anybody needing to store a second car is quite welcome to the back yard. I'm definatley going to spend more time there this year.
    Cam...

3. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

The offer of the bbq would be great but I am beginning to feel you are a fictitious person.We never seem to get to meet you, we were hoping to do so last weekend at Riviera. I asked Roy to point you out but he said you weren't there.
    Hopefully one day we will catch up?
    Have you dumped the bay yet? If not could I get the little finger that fits into the sliding door when it is open. The opposite side that fits into the piece you gave us.
    Thanks Michelle

4. Cameron McGrath

Cameron McGrath Member

I'll try to avoid you when I see you Mish, so as to retain my anonymity. I only spent about 15 minutes at the show on the weekend and quite late. PM me a pic of the part you're chasing and I'll see if I kept it.
    Cam...

5. Das_Dubber

Das_Dubber Member

I'll have to swing by for an ale or three - I only live one block further than Cam from the creek so well within pushie riding distance!

6. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

What a great list of fellow KCers shaping up to be a very memorable weekend.
    I'm reallly looking forward to this one, we have even taken the week before off as holidays so Andy's work can't get in the way this time......whoo hoo..............Lorraine

7. ModelJets

ModelJets Active Member

You could make it another Honeymoon Lorraine?

8. Marty

Marty Active Member

Hey guys, one of my friends has had family problems and can't come so the four of us are saving fuel costs and taking only one Kombi up. Therefore we'll only need one of our sites. Before I ring up and cancel the other site, is there anyone here that would like it?

9. 2slow

2slow Member

I'll take it....i've been slack and have not booked yet. (I only need the Saturday night if that is ok)

Thanks

Bobby

10. Marty

Marty Active Member

I've booked for two nights, but I'll change that for you :)

Could you just let me know how many you'll be on the site Bobby so I can pass it on to the park people?

11. 2slow

2slow Member

Thanks for that.

Just one, can't convince my wife that camping is fun.

Bobby

12. Lumpybus

Lumpybus Member

Melanie and I are booked in both nights for site 133. Might just be me depending on the dog sitter situation. Apologies in advance for middle of the night fan shroud banging, cursing, etc. I'm open to grouping up if there's anyone travelling up friday afternoon from the boyron area? Gotta represent B side. cheers curtis

13. Marty

Marty Active Member

Okay Bobby, all sorted. :)

14. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

LumpyBus I am cruising up from Byron on Friday arvo.
    Planning to meet Michelle up there at 3pm (I think it was) to help her set up her tent etc....
    Glen (Glow) I think mentioned he was coming early too

I'll probably leave Byron about 2.30pm (our time) to be up there 2.30pm-3pm Qld time.
    let me know if that suits you...
    Judy

15. glow-monkey

glow-monkey Active Member

I finish work at 12.00 Friday up in Toowoomba, will be leaving straight from work, probably be at Talle by 2 - 2.30. See you all there.

16. ModelJets

ModelJets Active Member

I was thinking about the activities we could do while we were at the hangover. How about a fishing comp seeing we are right on the river.

17. Schmoburger

Schmoburger Active Member

Toy Race!!!! :D :D

18. Lumpybus

Lumpybus Member

Hey Judy, thanks for the invite, sounds easy. I'm sure we can just fall in with you at Mullum as you're heading up, just let me know if the departure time changes. --curtis

19. Hey
    why dont we do a secret santa this year??? eveyone can bring a gift to the value of say $10 no more...we can just put he pressies in the middle,pick names out of a hat and people choose their gift!!!!! (probably better to keep the gift generic this way) i loooovvvee secret santa, its tonnes of fun ....
    whats everyone think????
    Debbie

20. Roy

Roy Administrator Staff Member

Good idea Mr Percival, do you want to push the idea some more and sort out the guidelines, if any.

Douggie 2 more Kombis have booked in
    Adrien
    Paul
    Dont know the site numbers though