1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kombi Covers

Discussion in ''How To' & 'Handy Hints'' started by Chloe & Sassette, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Lifecraft

Lifecraft New Member

Hi Chloe and Sassette :)
    It really depends how big the tent is. What material is it made out of and is it as part of an annex?
    I’ve had a few covers of my own and can tell you a few things.. I’ve been through eBay and gumtree and thought getting an XXL cover not specifically designed for the bus would suit just fine.
    It worked but only for half a year between two, as mine is parked under cover but still very exposed to the elements..If it’s garaged these are perfect if they fit, as all you’re doing is keeping the dust off.

If it’s parked outside I’d say get something that is meant for your van in particular. Things to consider are- clips scratching the paint as the wind pulls them from under your van.. how heavy the material is and whether it will want to flap about or not, and also how water resistant it is. If the tent doesn’t fit, I recommend justKampers as they have quality covers. Good luck :)

Chloe & Sassette and Wiz like this.