1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kombi Lolly Tins

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 77bay, Oct 12, 2008.

1. 77bay

77bay Active Member

For all you mad collectors out there, I noticed yesterday in Big W the Kombi lolly tins are back for xmas. Same as last years and about the same price.

2. The Brewmaster

The Brewmaster New Member

Thanks Chris

Hope life is treating you and your family well.

Cheers
    Brett

3. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Noticed these also during the week - they have 2 different lids, one with guitars and the other has surfboards.
    Got 2 last year and gave one to Hilto for Polly (minus the fruit ring lollies) :)

4. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

I opened my tin the other day and the lollies were still in there (not for long)

5. hels

hels New Member

Thanks for this Bert - Polly loves it. Puts all her little toy people in it and says (with sheer delight) "look mama all the bodies are driving in the kombi - that's cool hey?"

She is getting quite a collection as Chris also gave her a few which she loves - i think kombi love is in her blood ;)

6. Royce

Royce Active Member

Our kids got one each last year and they carry their star wars figurines around in them. Best of both worlds really.

7. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Pleasure Hels :) just hope she isn't driving you crazy with it

8. juzbee

juzbee Member

How good is life when lollies and Kombi's are combined...ahhh heaven.. We got our tin last year, I'm thinking a couple more this year ...yippeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Carl if your reading this... A kombi tin of lollies/christmas/goodtimes = :D
    I know I know my hints are sooo subtle :cool: