1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kombi movers

Discussion in 'Kombi Club' started by Air Cooled V4, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Air Cooled V4

Air Cooled V4 New Member

hi everyone, ive just bought a 74 Poptop Kombi camper with roofracks :) but its a long way away from me :( its at ingleburn but i live at Uralla (both NSW) and was wondering if anyone knows any good transporters so i can get it here without going through the hassle of registering and insuring it just to drive it back to my place.
    not sure if i have put this in the right place, if its not im happy for it to be deleted.
    Cheers Patrick

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  2. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Try calling Steve Muller at Kombi Rescue as he may know someone who can help you

3. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

You could also try Rob (glider69) he lives at Moorebank and has done work for us.
    02 9822 8374 or mob 0416 020 372

Or Terry, he resides in both Qld and Vic and moves between the two, he has also done work for us.
    mob 0458155965

Good luck, make sure you post some pics when it arrives:)

4. Air Cooled V4

Air Cooled V4 New Member

Ill be able to post pics just after christmas :) but the Kombi wont be at my place itll be at my nans :( but ill post pics, the only pic i got at the moment is the one beside my name

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  5. nickc

nickc Member

just had our camper transported from sydney to gold coast, great service and price. contact Paul on 0411135373. Nick

6. oldman

oldman Super Moderator Staff Member

We used Ceva Logistics - good price & excellent service. I'd recommend them to anyone. Cheers, Mark