1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

last day of school

Discussion in 'Kombi Club' started by generation fade, Nov 11, 2008.

1. generation fade

generation fade New Member

well, pretty self explanatory really, it was my last day of school. It was originally a 'prank day', but grace lutheran college is basically a nazi regime that allows no fun whatsoever. so the spoilt day follows: three girls suspended for putting deep heat on the toilet seats and dye in the soap dispenser, then the entire year receives an enormous speech during lunch time about how we have dissapointed the school so much. but we still got some fun in, letting alarm clocks go off in the library. i know, badass. so anyway, the day went well with many parties and sad goodbyes to teachers, along with put put, hot fuzz and cupcakes. originaaaally, we were planning on driving out of school with the kombi sliding door open, drive -bying kids with water bombs, but apparently that leads to expulsion, so we just covered herbert in shaving cream and drove out and MAN it was sick. upon leaving nathan, tom, nick and myself made our way to toms house for a beer and then home to clean the now dry shaving cream off! made the day a whole lot better, and took some photos to show you here. so i hope you enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ps. the peace sign on the side was a joke

2. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

How can you get expelled if you are leaving? ;)

3. greenbay

greenbay New Member

Absolutely disgraceful behavior young man.
    SCHOOL RULE No 1- No fun allowed .
    You should all be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves....Good luck .
    Jay

4. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

Always fun, and as long as nobody get's injured, should be all allowed. :)

Admittedly it was late 70's, but my mates newish Subaru was decorated with shaving cream, and it etched the paintwork, totally destroying it!! :eek:

Hopefully these days, the paint is stronger, or the shaving cream less toxic :rolleyes:

5. kysteve

kysteve New Member

crazy kids , tch tch, youth of today lol

6. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

The peace sign was a joke?
    What about the phallic looking thing?
    What a messed up skool if you cant have a muck up day!

7. generation fade

damn that sounds stupid, let me clarify, haha
    well we still need to 'graduate' by next week going to school for an hour and letting off balloons, then that night attending some graduation night where we receive awards and say our actual last goodbyes to 95% of the people that we won't see until 2018 at our 10 year reunion. so by 'expulsion' i meant that we wont be allowed to go to those things, thus finishing our schooling... in a sense... haha

8. melissa

And I bet you never wear brown pants again..LOL

9. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Unless they sh*t themselves entering the wide world of working.

10. generation fade

ironically, i actually wear brown corduaroys every day just around the house and when i go out.. so im ashamed to say i will :(

11. melissa

No way!!! The colour of my school uniform was a horrible kahki colour - never again have worn that colour...

12. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Any way congrats on the completion of 'big skool'. You will now wish that you never left as you enter the workforce and have to pay tax and taxes and then get taxed on the tax.

13. komuter

komuter Guest

rule number 2; dont ever do that to your kombi again ,your oldies come through my open house on sunday first thing your old man seen was kombi pictures in my garage and was very proud to tell my real estate (who buy the way is into kombi's)that his son drives a kombi,at least thay had something to talk about:)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2008
  14. generation fade

kahki's a great colour! i can see what you mean though, i guess the colour of my cords are a different colour to the school ones. thanks guys, and yeah jon, i look forward to the taxes and the taxes and the taxes, cheers for the heads up, haha

15. generation fade

oh i dont think he minded, he got a bath after anyway. ps komuter, are you selling your house? im sure my dad told me he was looking at a house in redcliffe the other day and the man had just sold a white single cab to a fella in nsw

16. melissa

Do you mind if I put up some pics of my last day at school??.. you will see just how ugly that uniform was!!

17. generation fade

go for it, hahah, this can be turned into the 'last day of school thread', it'd be good to see pictures of young kcer's

18. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

Had to laugh at the 'art' on the side of the bus......now that's art that hasn't changed through the generations:lol:

19. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

That it epic, too bad my school wont allow us to have such a day.,

20. jackhickling

jackhickling Member

hahaha nice art
    one more year for me :)