1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life In The Low Lane

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by LIFE IN THE LOW LANE, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Been a while between posts due to having to sell my house etc etc due to divorce. That has taken a lot of my time and effort up in the last 6 months or so but there is light at the end of the tunnel! Got a new house and am just about finished building my shed come man cave with all the little luxuries like insulated walls and roof, air con, wash tubs,parts wash etc etc. once it is all set up engine build is on the move again. Didn't want to take this long!! Also got some new rims on the way so once they're fitted up current ones will be up for sale.

2. BargeArse

BargeArse Active Member

Oh crap mate, sorry to hear about your bad news. Like all yucky situations life dishes out, you've gotta pick up the pieces and keep moving; and it sounds like that's happening for you. Here's to getting back to doing the stuff you enjoy! :)

Oh, and bring on the news rims too. :cool:

3. vassy69SC

vassy69SC Active Member

All our projects run longer than a re-screening of "Gone With the Wind" Brendenn :)

Just get to it when you do and enjoy yourself.

4. Well I'm out of action ATM due to just having a knee reconstruction. My bus will be making a visit to my uncles workshop shortly to get front end rebuilt, big brakes and same for rear end. Add some away bars and a few other tricks to make handling improvements for the track then engine and gearbox will be on their way as well!! Time permitting it may be done before valla but just have to wait and see!!

5. 1500king

1500king Well-Known Member

That is the perfect opportunity to start building an engine! :) You don't need legs for that! :)

6. vassy69SC

vassy69SC Active Member

Valla!! Those painkillers are making you delusional :p