1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My two girls Jan 2011

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by Royce, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Royce

Royce Active Member

Just thought we should touch base with some current (wet) photos of the two girls, Lola the Lowlight and Pandora the 11 window.

big plans for her this year...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My pride and joy (dont tell Pandora!)
    [​IMG]

2. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

Both the girls are looking great :heart: Can't wait to see what you are going to do with Pandora.

3. Kombi Kiwi

Kombi Kiwi Member

I love the colour of Pandora

4. GoblinSA

GoblinSA New Member

They look so good together.. light and dark.. like Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. :)

5. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Both look great :D

6. rta99699

rta99699 New Member

cool very nice

7. Dingostrategy

Dingostrategy Active Member

The fuchs are about the only thing that could have looked better than the BRMs on Lola. She's just looking so shiny and straight. And Pandora - well I love gunmetal colour, love splits, love the story behind it, so - overall I like that Kombi pretty much!

8. Royce

Royce Active Member

thx guys. so many things to do, and so little time. and then there is the vespa! :( although i had a nice surprise today. fianlly unpacked her from the splitty, and opened the front box compartment thingo, and found a 1991 nsw rego sticker and...what looks like the original tool kit! SCORE!)

Royce

9. Necro

Necro Active Member

Oi...where's that vespa seat....:) Lovely pics Royce..:) Hugs:)

10. Royce

Royce Active Member

hold on, I only just got her out of the splitty. things move slow in the country, expecially to the sounds of banjos...

11. Royce

Royce Active Member

Hey gang, just a quick note to say hello and its been a while. Just recently got out of hospital with a embolism on my lung and have a changed view on life.

Have decided that Ive neglected my kombi family, so with Uncle Klause's help, we have set about making Pandora safer and more comfortable and kid friendly so that they can share the Splitty love too.

We have recently taken the front end apart and put in flipped spindles and re-adjusted the front beam to improve the ride and handling. I like it. The height is now more even and the ride much nicer. With a recently added new steering dampener the old girl handles real well.

Last weekend, we got the rock and roll bed fitted and added the seat cushions from one that Id bought on ebay a while ago but didnt like the mechanism. I think yu'll agree the final product looks great. I slept in her on the weekend after all our hard work, and it was super comfy and a great result. Thx Klaus (again!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN Member

Looking very nice.
    Glad to hear you're on the mend. I hope the 'changed view on life' brings positive vibes to you and your family.
    Enjoy.

Cheers, Chris.

13. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Great to see you about again Royce and that seat looks great

14. TheYorkieBar

TheYorkieBar Active Member

Nice!!!!! Love the colour on Pandora