1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need your help, Does anyone recognize this phone number?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IN2VWS, Nov 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IN2VWS

IN2VWS Member

Hi Guys,
    Does anyone recognise this phone number? 0437 635 630

Reason why?:
    Last night I get this SMS message:

Have the seats and parts returned or CCTV footage will be put onto all forums

I called the number and a female answered. I said that I was in Adelaide yesterday, so whatever went missing, wasn’t me. She then says, yes, it was you, the stuff went missing in Adelaide.

She is convinced it is me. She won’t tell me who she is.
    I sent her a SMS: Please put the CCTV on all the forums. You have got the wrong guy. If you think it is me, then I know there is no CCTV footage, as I have done nothing wrong.

I have done nothing wrong, and therefore I shouldn't be worried......I am pissed off that my name is getting dragged through the mud.

People might not like my personalty, which is fine..........But I am not a thief!

Any help would be appreciated.

2. 68BUS

68BUS Well-Known Member

Can't Help you but I like you personality!
    I also Like your Fridolin:lol:

If this bird does put CCTV up on the forums it is either going to be a clearish image showing a person. If she points to you then post a photo up of yourself and tell her to get a life.
    Or it will be an unclear image and then people will have to make their own minds up. If it was you I would have thought you would keep quite and then after deny anything instead of bringing attention to yourself.

There is also the possibility that you have a dopppleganger in which case your stuffed.

3. 1500king

1500king Well-Known Member

Report it to the police.

4. Greg N

Greg N Member

I would be reporting it to the Police as well. Making threats via phone or otherwise is very serious

Like you said if you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about.

5. IN2VWS

IN2VWS Member

Thanks guys, yes, I have been to the Police. They gave me some more advise which I will be taking also.

6. VolksVair

VolksVair New Member

How did she get your number to message you? sure no one is taking the piss, good luck cheers Frank

7. IN2VWS

IN2VWS Member

Have narrowed it down.......I now know who the number belongs to. It belongs to the girlfriend of the accuser.
    It is not a piss take Frank. The accuser is a well known character here in Melbourne. That is all I can say at this point in time. ;-)

8. john doherty

john doherty Well-Known Member

PM sent with appropriate legal response for you should you wish to avail yourself of it. Send the response and communicate no further. As my tech skills suck, let me know if you have not received the p.m.
    JD in Adelaide:cool:

9. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

What a shame John, that would leave a bad tinge on what should have been a good weekend.

10. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

Or just give the stuff back!

SORRY! Bad jokes are my forte.

Be nice if they would talk with you. May even help them target the right offender.

11. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Not good to hear but then this has not been an isolated case on VW forums - male supposed to have balls but their Mrs gets more pissed and decides to take things further just to show she wears the pants - confront them face to face and bet they'd be shit scared. They are no doubt aware that threats on the phone can get them in the shit.

If it is a know trouble maker or personna in Melbourne then you got the number and if you did nothing wrong then nothing to fear - block their number on your phone if it is a smart phone or if the phone can't do it then the phone isn't as smart as the maker/brand claim it to be :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.