1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neville's rebirth

Discussion in 'Resto Corner' started by Jimmypar5, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Jimmypar5

Jimmypar5 Member

Hey Guys

thanks for the kind words. Have since finnished clear coating the benchtops, and after I get the handles on the cupboards, the sink in etc, I will take some more photo's.:)
    Hey Mark, as of two weeks ago I was definiteley going to be at bugs n buses, but wouldn't you know it, family have conspired to stuff me again!!!!!!!!!!!! apparently we are hosting the 1st Birthday party for the Princess on Sunday, :eek: and Poppy is chief cook:p So the chances of me escaping my duties are rather remote. At least I have more time to get Neville up to scratch before his KC unveiling (like your drink holder idea) at least that's the straw I am grabbing hold of????????????

James

2. greenbay

greenbay New Member

think outside the square grasshopper.sunday would be a beautiful day for you and yours to spend the princesses 1st birthday together at croudace bay park for a bbq.CRIKEYS ,what a coincidence the kcers are here too

3. Jimmypar5

Jimmypar5 Member

Hmmmmm,knew it had been a while since I posted the last photos of Neville, but nearly 12 months:umm:

so here we go with the completed work??
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Jimmypar5

Jimmypar5 Member

Now for the fitout
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, we were able to use the leftover timber from the benchtops to make up the table, as well as using standard size doors, all courtesy of Bunnings. Have also now gone from a two seater to a legal four seater. Which our friend Patsy becoming the official back seat test pilot on the trip to Narooma for this years Busstop:p

5. Jimmypar5

Jimmypar5 Member

Just to finnish off

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Since Narooma, have also fitted child restraint anchor point. Well had to, as the Princess is now almost two, and we also now have a Grandson (Mr Doobee) born the day after my birthday. So have to be able to spread the Kombi experience to the next generation:)

[​IMG]

6. petenkaz

petenkaz Member

Hey James, good to see the finished product at last. You've done a great job, now can I buy it back;)

7. Jimmypar5

Jimmypar5 Member

Hey Pete, mate evrything is for sale at the right price:cool:
    How is Arlo going??? Photos????:)

8. petenkaz

petenkaz Member

Thanks James
    Arlo is doing great, he's been joined by a little sister Minnie Rose, now 9 weeks old, so he's trying really hard to be a good big brother just he sometimes gets a little too eager, so Minnie will grow up pretty tough!
    Mate you've done a great job with Neville, wish we would have had the chance to do it but in reality I don't even have the time to read the paper on a Saturday morning let alone duck down to the garage to put in some hours! One day we will get another but we're thinking microbus, so I do keep my eyes open, however i'll take first option on Neville if he ever does come up;)