1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Livery for the 67 Panel

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by crewcabconnection, Oct 31, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New livery for the bus to go with the electric bikes I'm building/selling.

And the new arrival ... this one will be hauling a dozen electric cruisers for the bike-hire-business on weekends around the coast. Picked it up at Old Bar this year.

[​IMG]

Any excuse right?

2. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

3. [​IMG]

Loo Loo's Coffee Warehouse in Kincumber, great place to take anything vintage and sit a while. Coffee, Buses and Bikes ... imma livin' the dream. Totally not looking at the cash input/output.

4. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Nice shots :)

5. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

Beautiful busses, got to love a 67 panel and a bay SC combination, what year is the SC?

6. peace_fam

peace_fam Member

Nice looking set up. PM me some details on the bikes, photos, specs cost etc.

7. Squidy

Squidy Well-Known Member

Sweet looking panel, love it. Bikes look cool too, can you do any sort of pushy. , say like a chopper / low rider style ?

8. thanks chaps. Yeah you can convert anything. Not high end roadies/mountains with carbon stuff, but defo anything old school. I'm hanging out to do a Raleigh Chopper, but as a fatty, this is my kind of biking.

9. Squidy

Squidy Well-Known Member

What about this ??

[​IMG]

I had a raleigh chopper as a kid, they were cool, don't see too many around these days ?