1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newcastle/Central Coast/Sydney November Meet

Discussion in 'NSW' started by melissa, Nov 9, 2008.

1. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Sweet! Thanks Melissa.

2. Hippy-71

Hippy-71 New Member

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo "Ticked off" that I had to work last sunday :mad: sounds like we missed a great day and a chance to meet some more K.C members.
    I wont even mention how disappointed I am re. miss'n out on Melissa's Mars Bar Slice :cry:

Great to see such a turn out though....good effort to all that attended !

3. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Its ok Carl, I had your share of the slice and of the flies so really you didnt miss a thing:rolleyes:

4. Hippy-71

Hippy-71 New Member

HA HA HAAA, LOL, :lol: you're splitt'n my sides form laughter Jonno ............. NOT!...... keep your grease ridden mechanics paws off my share of Mel's slice :wtf:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  5. Animal

Animal Active Member

no wipers

Sorry we missed out on catching up with everyone ,Wendys bus had no wipers and its been a drama getting a replacement motor.
    Catch up on the december run,

Shaun& Wendy.

6. Hippy-71

Hippy-71 New Member

Shaun check out Singelton wreckers mate :D

7. Syncro27

Syncro27 Well-Known Member

Melissa,

Sammy was behind Pete Korche and we can just see Allanah in my kombi - she was buggered and being very anti-social.

I cant see Bronte though and she is a more regular attendee than Sammy.

You have an excellent memory Melissa - you can probably even match everyone up with their kombi too. Well done

Cheers,

Scott

8. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

I think matching Kombis is easier than remembering names!!!

9. Archeress

Archeress Guest

Thats terrific...19 busses...Great photos too..Whats this about a nudie run btw?..

10. melissa

The location is a known (well it wasn't known to me when I picked it) nudist beach. The weather was not kind that day so there were no nudes - by us or anyone else for that matter! LOL

11. mimibondi

mimibondi New Member

Hi Guys,
    I want to join in the fun next time! although my kombi isn't as shiny as yours hehe
    I am in Sydney and I drive to the central coast every weekend as I have my own art gallery in Tuggerah.
    Is there a mailing list or something cos I don't always check the forums... When is the next outing?
    Thanks!
    mimi

12. melissa

Mimi - you are most welcome to join us. Check the calendar at the top of the page, in the middle and that will show whats on for the month. Its usually the second Sunday of the month.

13. Archeress

Archeress Guest

With a bit of luck we should be able to make the next one melissa.
    we will still be on holidays then.

14. Kombi of Hope

Kombi of Hope New Member

Will there be punch at the next one? If so, I'm not coming.

15. melissa

The punch was supposed to be non alcoholic - wasn't it?? Is that why you crashed Verity?

There will be no punch. LOL

16. Archeress

Archeress Guest

It was NON alcoholic...Apparently it was the power of suggestion that it WAS alcoholic. Cmon punch girl..you have to be there if we are..you know you want to...we can have another kombi ride.:)

17. greenbay

greenbay New Member

i don't think it was the punch,but the champagne you were putting in your glass with the punch that may have had something to do with your sleepiness V.

18. pluschinoz

pluschinoz New Member

Santa loved the punch!!!

19. Kombi of Hope

Kombi of Hope New Member

And that's why I am worried Jay - if I see a NON alcoholic punch, I think to myself "What a waste" and have to add champagne ....

Another ride Kelly? That's a definite!!! :)

20. Korrine

Korrine New Member

Hello

Hello,
    My name is Korrine, i live on the central coast and am getting married in Dec this year. Im reaaaaly wanting a kombi as our wedding car and have been scanning the streets and carparks for a kombi for this occasion and am wondering if you can help me??? Its on the 5th of Dec and i'd really love the older style ones with the v shape front and pop out windows but really any Kombi in ok knick would make my day :) If you or you know of anyone around the area that would be interested i'd be very happy, i would pay them of course :) I found a lovely restored one online in Sydney but its going to cost me $700 which is out of my budget. My phone No. is 0403830544.
    Cheers Korrine :) :)